Many Leaders Game - Discussion Thread

^Me two. I missed the MLG series so much....

Some thoughts: Since this is 1 city challenge, i think i'm gonna go with huayna capac and the inca's.

Industrious +financial would help so much in getting wonders and money. And the quechua's are great for capturing early cities which would help alot. So sign me up and give me huayna capac of the inca :D

@Ralph - Emporer sounds fine, aggressive AI seems challenging. I like Swiss Pauli's idea of space to see how everyone completes the tech tree. Its still an area I'm not sure I have the right idea on, so seeing how others work through it would be good. Observing how people use Corportions as well would be good.

@pholk - Nice idea.

As for MLG5, Prince is a relatively easy level (want to make sure everyone can win), what are thoughts on either a Prince conquest win, or Monarch just win?

Seems a decent sign up already, will probably start up a thread in a couple of days.

@Ralph - Emporer sounds fine, aggressive AI seems challenging. I like Swiss Pauli's idea of space to see how everyone completes the tech tree. Its still an area I'm not sure I have the right idea on, so seeing how others work through it would be good. Observing how people use Corportions as well would be good.

@pholk - Nice idea.

As for MLG5, Prince is a relatively easy level (want to make sure everyone can win), what are thoughts on either a Prince conquest win, or Monarch just win?

Seems a decent sign up already, will probably start up a thread in a couple of days.

*crosses fingers hoping i'm in*

how about we have a little challenge? Monarch. maybe prince because many haven't played OCC before. (i havent) I like Pholks and ralphs ideas to.

I believe a Prince conquest win would be tougher than a Monarch just win game. I have no preference myself, although I have never achieved a OCC conquest win so that might be fun (or horrific) to try.

I haven't played an OCC since vanilla so I'll be happy with anything.
Although I'm leaning towards Prince conquest as it's not very often you get to rule the world with one city, unless you play OCC conquest all the time of course :D

I never played an OCC so to me even Warlord seems challenging :lol:

Guess I know what I'll be doing @work next few days - :coffee: Fox games ;)

I thought there was a rule, you can only build two space parts per city? Or maybe it's just me....

But i guess it's possible if you control enough cities through capturing.

+ Space Race, which only leaves out Cultural and Domination.

EDIT: Ozbenno even managed to add Domination.

You can also win a OCC by domination in dual maps ( pump culture like a mad man ) and if you make a PA ( you only need to persuade your PA parnter to keep the cities :wallbash: )

As I suggested, Prince OCC winning by conquest would be my choice. it will be a bloodbath :devil:

OK, Prince conquest it is.

As I said before I'll leave this open for a day or two before opening a game thread which will contain the roster. We'll select leaders in that thread (first come basis).

Read, Oz selects first :lol:
Could we do a similar selection to the previous one ? First finish, last selects, with leaders short list ? I liked that.
Anyway, will be pressing F5 frequently these days ;)

Read, Oz selects first :lol:
Could we do a similar selection to the previous one ? First finish, last selects, with leaders short list ? I liked that.
Anyway, will be pressing F5 frequently these days ;)

I was actually going to select last (and mice has already had first go) :p .

As this will be starting before MLG4 finishes, I'm going to keep the first come first select once the game thread goes up.

For me no need to sweat: just leave me a Ind leader .... ( I'm thinking on a wonder hogging tactic followed by a rifle+cannon SoD razing cities one by one... it will be like the Barbarians scenario in warlords :devil: )

I CALL Huayna Capac!!!! lol... First come, First Serve is so fun... so a couple more days till this goes up?

Top Bottom