Mario Mafia [MAFIA VICTORY]

I boot up Civ 5 for the first time in probably years and this is how you all repay me

Just to be clear, this Civ V business is doing you no favors. I might join this wagon myself.

well, I only own 4 on disc and my comp doesn't have a disc drive. I used to be a 4 truther (and remember the huge CFC backlash to V upon release) but eventually converted.

could never get into 6

What really bothers me is that you both seem to be sheeping pzelda, who doesn't strike me as a particularly good choice for following. Chasing with a noose, maybe.
pzelda's vote is just a bad omgus

visor and raskol had previously expressed desire to vote me so whatever. I'm sure me flipping town won't do anything to stop them from killing manasi next

well, I only own 4 on disc and my comp doesn't have a disc drive. I used to be a 4 truther (and remember the huge CFC backlash to V upon release) but eventually converted.

could never get into 6
GoG; Civ IV is regularly dirt cheap.

That was rather fast.. I haven't processed it yet.
The way Zack reacted and has been keeping on reacting, talking more about Civ than the wagon weirds me out and I think it's in the way town Zack can weird me out.

Also, that wasn't good wagon formation. I will need to reread Rask/Visor.

visor and raskol had previously expressed desire to vote me so whatever. I'm sure me flipping town won't do anything to stop them from killing manasi next

They can YOLO vote, but I don't see a successful wagon without some sort of reasoning being provided.

i thought you didnt think manasi was town anymore

I'm not totally sold on Manasi as town, but I sure don't see Zack's vote as a wolf saving wolf move.

People I'm interested in lynching today:

@choxorn This could change if they show up and start looking productive.
@LordArgon Started with the same thought, but he showed up and has looked terrible.
@Csargo There's been a lot of people giving Csargo a lot of suspicious looks, and I don't like the way he has responded by just pretending it isn't happening.
@pzelda A lot of parallels to previous wolf games. Votes seem calculated more on not being anything he'll be held accountable for.

People I'm interested in lynching today:

@choxorn This could change if they show up and start looking productive.
@LordArgon Started with the same thought, but he showed up and has looked terrible.
@Csargo There's been a lot of people giving Csargo a lot of suspicious looks, and I don't like the way he has responded by just pretending it isn't happening.
@pzelda A lot of parallels to previous wolf games. Votes seem calculated more on not being anything he'll be held accountable for.

I'm pretending it's not happening? What? What haven't I responded to?

so you think pzelda is

who else?

who are the villagers iyo

Zack
Zack

Villabros
Timsup2nothin

Villa leans
Csargo
Snerk
Visorslash

Slightest of villa leans
Montmorency
Yakostovian

Nullbros
Newyn 2.0
Synsensa

El Barto
Takhisis

Mehbros
Choxorn
JohannaK
LordArgon
Manasi

Stronger Meh
RRRaskolnikov

Wolfy
pzelda

--

I'm fine with anyone below Tak eating lunch, would object to anyone above Tak eating lunch. Tak is Tak.

I'm pretending it's not happening? What? What haven't I responded to?

Well, Dolbster rated you at the very bottom of his list and you didn't respond to that, unless of course we consider NKs as responses. I started my little "let's examine why Dolbster got NKed" discussion with a quote of that list, then threw in a quote of him outright saying he wouldn't mind seeing you lynched, and you just ignored the whole conversation until I outright dragged you into it. It seemed to me that you were hoping the whole NK motivations concept would be dispatched without your position in it ever having to be acknowledged.

Here now. Been kinda sick and exhausted and had a 6-hour plane flight right at the start of the day, which is why I haven't been around until now today.

pzelda's reads seem kinda inconsistent and weird to me, how do you end up with Takhisis of all people as a top townread, or Yako right after him?

Ok, thinking about it I have some opinions even without (before) rereading the game. And they are actually different than I thought they might be. I have quite a few town reads, but none of them is as strong as
Tak. He was quite consistent at pushing the game forward without boasting about his towniness.
Logic's almost always town here.
Next on Visor and Tim. They were both here and active. I think Visor could go for this nightkill, but that would be pure tinfoil. I think someone else tried to use it and keep Visor at least little suspected.
Manasi and Snerk are next fairly good in activity and I liked both, but my guts are often wrong and I don't remember much of their content. If Zack's scum, he's very likely with one of them.
My read of Zack is that he's wishy-washy and has a good chance of being wolf... or he's weirdly low effort and I can't really tell.
Rask's def underwhelming in comparison with the previous game, but that might be caused by real life.
Csargo and New Newyn look good so far. I guess Csargo has more going for him and I'm really afraid that we might mislynch Newyn twice.
Lord made that ugly videofanning and not much else.
Johanna is hard to read as usual.
Who else?

Monty, Chox, Syn - I don't have much of a read on any of them, actually. Syn seems to have a good time, so I'm more inclined to think they're town. Monty made a good early impression but it kind of faded away? Still more likely town. Chox has nothing going for him, most likely scum of the three.

And the last few he lists are also weird, because he was townreading Monty, Johanna, and Syn yesterday and now says he doesn't have any read on them, and he in back to back sentences goes back and forth between saying he has no read on Monty and Syn and also saying they're town.

Town: Pzelda, Syn, Jo, Monty, Tim, Dolbster, Visor, Manasi

But I'm basically just listing players who've been a little active.
I basically agree with this town minus Visor. Snerk's prolly my top town.

@Jo, the difference between the last game and this one is that I could access computer. That makes posts sketchier this time. Last time I was rather busy instead, so I can't really make a point here.

Why so inconsistent, pzelda?

Top Bottom