1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Maritime Battles+ for VP

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by Tekamthi, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

Some feel that naval and coastal combat in VP is somewhat bland in comparison to the rest of this great mod. MB+ seeks to bring more variety to VP's naval strategy, coastal warfare, and beyond, while respecting the AI's capabilities, and the existing unit balance developed by Gazebo et al. See this thread, or this one for a little background.

MB+ started as DB edits to an in-progress hotseat save between a couple housemates (civ 1-4 vets mostly, with a slight bias towards historically relevant gameplay over perfect "balance"). Over months these accumulated considerably, and a few additional requests have been worked in here as we anticipate starting our next non-test game in the new year. Most of the work here isn't truly mine; I've just compiled a few components together and tweaked.

The result here is substantially different in the way VP plays out-of-the-box, so to speak, and will not be to everyone's taste. But it feels good, at least to a couple of humans that have played so far.

The download is still beta and in need of feedback on a few features, but it all works and has been tested somewhat extensively by now. There are bound to be a few balance issues that will never be worked out -- balance will always be better in main VP if thats what you're after: w/ more tactical choices, even though all are accessible to AI here, a clever human should find at least small advantages. Add more humans/43-AI civs/higher difficulty if balance is a concern with this mod.

In brief, MB+ implements and customizes friendly waters, hex conquer 'n release & growing fog of war. These mods can all be found w/ descriptions elsewhere on the forums or steam workshop. It further adds to VP's existing naval promotions, so that withdrawals are a regular feature of naval combat, and naval melee can have some effect on coastal tiles. The major features worth noting here are:

Features
    Spoiler :

Conquering Territory
    Tiles can change hands dynamically during war. Basically, a land unit will "contest" any enemy tile its in or adjacent to. If the opponent does not similarly contest that tile by standing in or adjacent to it, it will flip sides. Fort and citadel can only be contested by the unit in that tile, not adjacent. Cities and citadels always contest immediately adjacent tiles. See hex conquer 'n release mod elsewhere on forums. This affects all combat; in particular emphasizes the value of capturing beaches and coastal territory first, rather than cities directly by naval invaders. Also makes non-city capture wars more useful.

Coastal Invasion
    Existing naval ranged units gain % chance to force target retreat with both promo lines. The result here, combined w/ above, is important: instead of bombarding coastal land units to death as player (human especially) cycles through attack-and-move ranged naval, these warships now soften and push enemies back from the coast, allowing invading units to land and attempt to capture territory, possibly allowing ships to resupply on some future turn if successful. In our view, defender on coast often can't even see the naval units that kill him in one turn in standard VP; defender now often survives for at least one more turn, giving defender an additional tactical choice. Naval ranged bombard line also adds up to 10 splash damage. Naval melee gain ability to affect coastal tiles through coastal raider promo line; at level 3: 10 damage to adjacent enemy unit, +5% to adjacent friendly city defense (+existing VP bonuses). Overall coastal invasions now seem to last an extra couple turns, w/ more tactical considerations, and emphasize combining ships w/ invading land units, w/o actually diminishing the ability to attack cities directly if desired.

Coastal Countermeasures
    VP's minefield naval movement penalty effect is now applied through coastal fortress available in rennaissance. 'Minefield' building itself now has land effect instead, like a more expensive, less effective russian ostrog.

Fort & citadel improvements provide minor bonus to units in tile, allowing even land melees to play a minor role in repelling naval invaders: +1 vis & +5 heal in citadel, +5 heal and 10 adjacent pilum dmg in fort.

Naval Combat & Retreats/withdrawals
    Naval melee boarding promo line adds 'heavy charge' force retreat effect. Along with retreat/withdrawal increase on ranged ships, withdrawals become standard in naval warfare. Enemy ships can now be "trapped" against coastal features very actively, and angle of attack, and defensive positioning, become significant considerations. It becomes more difficult to queue up same-turn attack-and-move spam on a single unit, as targets retreat/route away from combat. AI has been observed working with this just fine, especially w/ Deity spam at its disposal. Withdraw before & small adjacent bonus added to some naval promos as well.

Units
    Added ancient era melee and ranged naval units, as well as an experimental ancient/classical naval recon unit. Aiming for mix of combat/trade/exploration roles, for a little historical flavor (we know of few, if any, dedicated warships back then, trade/war was intermingled at sea). Ancient melee ship gets "prize ships" promo (still testing this.. important that early-era supply cap prevents captured navies from growing uncontrollably)

Ancient/classical combat naval units can enter rival territory (more early naval action this way).

Ancient/classical recon naval unit can enter ocean, but can only "drift" 1-tile-per-turn until it returns to coast; aiming to give small options to island-locked player w/o turning ocean movement progression on its head completely.

Zeppelin & helicopter can now play a better hybrid naval role (don't embark in ocean, but cannot heal outside friendly w/o support, and face other minor penalties)

Recon, Visibility & Exploration

Fog of war grows back, scaling rate w/ tech. see growing fog of war mod. Visibility of ancient naval units reduced to 1. Early naval era, and the early world overall, feel a lot smaller and more uncertain, and maps and exploration activity are very important, rather than an afterthought. Recon units can play a more local role w/o sacrificing xp, though they can lvl up very (maybe too) easily now. Using early recon units in combat is less of a risk to potential late-game elite paratroopers this way.

Naval Movement & Wonders

Movement in water has been changed broadly. half-cost for movement in coastal tiles near friendly lighthouses, plus maritime academy national wonder available upon discovering 75% of the world ocean (difficult to do w/ growing fog) gives half move cost in ocean, too.

In combat, naval ranged are penalized -1 move upon engaging (either attack/def), and must spend one full turn combat-free to restore full movement. Naval melee do not suffer this penalty, giving them a slight advantage.

All ships damaged to below 35 health receive -1 movement penalty until they heal over 50 health.

From a civ-franchise "legacy" perspective, the Great Lighthouse effect simply lasts too long. Great lighthouse promo will not be added to new units after discovering dynamite (maybe a .5-1 era bonus on civ 1-4 obsolete techs), but gives small TR range and tourism boost prior to obsolescence, and gives friendly lighthouse movement bonus in all friendly territory (local lighthouse or not) throughout game.

Great Lighthouse, Treasure Fleet, and new Maritime Academy all grant +movement to naval units in the way most of us are used to (GL and TF are same as pre-Jan 2018 VP) but w/o the extra vision; each of these movement promos now remove upon engaging in combat, replaced by the +vision component temporarily (ie move fast at peace w/ no vision, move slow but see far during naval combat turns). movement promo is restored after a turn combat-free, and vision fades off again unless combat continues. The result means a fast moving fleet will still be able to use speed to launch a surprise attack, but the ensuing combat will all be done at near-base movement, and encourages full engagements rather than hit-and-run. I haven't touched any movement bonus that is easily accessible to all ie through promo or policy (england still keeps UA here, too). Combat movement will hopefully be more reasonable across the board, especially for attack-and-move abuse, while still having fast ships to travel across wide, empty oceans.

Galleass can enter ocean after astronomy.

Naval Range

all naval units max 1 range until cruisers. at cruiser base range becomes 2. +range promotion is not available to naval ranged until battleship. ie 3 range battleship is still possible

I've added compatibility support for VP EE, ENW, and 3UC/4UC. At worst there may be small oversights w/ these. Most other mods that do not affect the same specific gameplay areas should be fine.

If anyone is interested, I'd love to hear your feedback, especially concerning bugs/exploits/issues you notice. Many things in MB+ won't be optimized for AI, necessarily, but I've taken care to only implement features that the AI can make use of, ie no niche, human-only aspects are included. Expect a slightly easier experience at war on any given difficulty, due primarily to more tactical options. AI may surprise, however... the tile capture mechanism suits some of its otherwise questionable 1-unit adventures into enemy territory, for example. I have tested mainly in a 43-civ/deity/marathon/huge/hotseat game, as well as a few AI-only runs. Works well to liven up the 43-civ deity spam in particular.

Updates

Spoiler :

Dec 27: initial testing had as many humans as AI... this masked important flaws and bugs. Removed unnecessary "features" (most are available in other mods anyway). Please re-download if interested.

Jan 2: Reverted changes to galley, great galleass, and turtle ship, to improve compatibility with other mods that refer to these. These were somewhat secondary to the point of this mod. Will look at adding units in a later rev to fill any missing roles. Added ancient era melee & ranged naval units (oops, production bug, they work in the end, but cannot change while building them; will track this down over next few days). Prelim compatibility support for enhanced naval warfare and enlightenment era (VP versions).

Jan 7: beta v15: Fixed production bug w/ ancient era ships. A few other minor adjustments to these. added sql updates to set battleship and cruiser back to 2 base range (but no units from other mods). Changed "friendly waters" effect to "lighthouse waters": friendly cities with lighthouse will provide movement bonus, but not friendly territory w/o lighthouse. Great lighthouse provides lighthouse bonus in all friendly territory, but loses the general +movement from its promo (FW changes untested; do they work? if so, I can't tell from code alone if it applies as-implemented to only owner of GL, or anyone friendly w/ owner.. the latter would be cool). Added "flank speed" promo to all naval ranged. This promo does nothing on its own, except to convert immediately after combat to "naval engagement" promo for -1 movement for "1" turn (effectively lasts 2, however.. direct your questions to the dll). Simple lua adds back "flank speed" to any unit that has "naval engagement" promo at start of each turn. I've observed this for 15 mins of actual gameplay and it seems to work w/o stacking movement penalty, but instead adding to the turn timer, so if a unit is in combat every turn, it will have many turns of -1 movement, vs just 2 turns of -1 movement if it fights in 1 battle then escapes. W/o having played much so far, I like how this works at first glance to mitigate attack-and-move cheese, and bring some AI-accessible variety to combat. Still a BETA, in need of testing, w/ rough edges for text/art etc -- but should feel a little more refined and playable now that the early production bug is gone, at least.

Jan 10: beta v16: developed the naval movement penalties described above a little further. Added text in-game to hopefully help anyone make sense of these, and made their timing more consistent. Objective is to make most naval combat take place at near-base movement values. Very experimental at this stage, but its working and very playable too. See the feature spoiler, for longer description.

Jan 11 edit: checking text in-game made me realize how many pedia reference tags were messed up. Cleaned these up an re-uploaded. No other changes, same v16 functionality otherwise.

Jan 12: beta v17: fixed/added back animations to the few units that had lost these . developed combat turn temp penalties to ensure consistent application. fixed small issues with maritime academy NW. small compatibility support changes to lua and sql (haven't done a full compatibility attempt yet, but nothing should be broken w/ most mods).

Jan 13: beta v18: last iteration for a while (other than for any new bug fixes). movement penalties and naval promos are all working and in-place, as I would expect they'll stay. revised/rebuilt various functions for much better compatibility and adaptability to other mods. v18 is the place to get in on this mod for longer games.. much more a "final draft" than any earlier rev.

Mar 28: beta v19: reworked "friendly/lighthouse waters" to apply to coast only, and have tested w/ lakes.. no issue. FW move bonus behaves like other movement bonuses now (ie disabled temporarily during combat turns). Turned down fog growth rate, though it is still noticeable, especially early. added 5 policy options to reduce this further (text updated in-game). Added a new early exploration/trade naval unit, that can try to "drift" through ocean -- limit 1 per city (this is somewhat experimental.. trying to give stranded human in MP a lifeline w/o breaking ocean-travel progression). Removed trade ability from other ancient naval units. Gave all (most) units their own art. Cleaned up minor bugs and oversights.

DOWNLOAD: V19 IS HERE

NOTE: V19 not working as intended with recent versions of VP... standby for v20, unless using an old VP

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Bromar1, Mitch.sp, Hinin and 6 others like this.
  2. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

Two questions for the community, in particular directed at anyone that's interested in the general objective I've outlined above:

1) Has anyone encountered a civ 5 mod, or component of one, that adds a movement penalty to damaged units? This is an oft-requested feature from past civ games amongst my group here.

2) Various posts in my threads and others have suggested adding more naval units, possibly another upgrade line. I tend to agree that there is at least some historical basis to have another line of units here; whether it'll work in VP remains to be seen. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, please share. I have some ideas of my own, but entirely speculative at this point. EE mod's carrack --> galleon --> SoTL seems like it could make sense as the end of a new line, maybe... anyway looking for help brainstorming at this point. Please keep in mind that drastically different unit types are not possible with existing AI and VP structure; so ideas rooted in existing unit abilities and promos are preferred.

3. Y.O.

Y.O. Chieftain

Going to try this! Enginseer's community balance patch compability modpack includes a naval academy NW. Has the same bonus as the navigation school NW here. May want to make that optional without removing the entire friendly waters part, because I wanted to try that part out as well.

4. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

oops thanks for catching that... i have some changes pending, will add that to the list. Ultimately I'd like to make my mod somewhat minimalist, so that it works with w/e else ppl like to add.

I'll be covering a few to-dos on thtis proj through the wknd, maybe add some proper art for the few units/buildings, fix my early units (the ancient-era ships I added are slightly glitched: you can't change production once you've started one, until its done.. probably just a DB error)

5. Hinin

Hinin Chieftain

In the 3UC/4UC : Project Coordination Thread, adan_eslavo created a promotion called "Maim" for the Ethiopian Shotelai : this promotion gives a movement penalty to units damaged by the Shotelai (but the penalty cannot stack in the current version). Contact adan_eslavo if this is of interest to you.

Good luck in your project ! :)

Tekamthi likes this.
  6. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

Instead of having the great lighthouse obsolete, why not give it a bonus to fog of war decay? The person who owns the wonder will always be 1 tech level ahead of other civs for how fast the fog grows back. That feels more in line with a lighthouse

The 4UC project also adds the pentekonter unit as the classical era ranged naval unit, and gives Byzantium the dromon back as a unique replacement. It’s more or less a graphical update. No balance changes to the unit

I really like the retreat on attack/beachhead mechanic, but I’m not a big fan of the naval billiards this does with sea-sea battles. What if a unit is trying to heal and it gets knocked out of its own territory by a unit attack? You can disable healing by forcing them to have to move back into their territory over and over

Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  7. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

Love this idea.. it will take a little .lua work, but should be doable. If I understand correctly, you're saying the movement promo to new units still ends, but GL helps with fog on ongoing basis? or are we thinking of keeping movement bonus altogether?

Thanks! I'll add a reference to this on my next pass.

I agree, my initial hope was to implement this part only as a coastal bombardment thing (and possibly vice versa, to mitigate the ranged-horse coastal defense strategy a little, which just feels odd historically). But the way it currently exists, it can't be applied easily that way, at least as far as I've worked out. My hope in the mid-term is to add a "defensive" promo of some kind, that would reduce retreat %... my thought here would be to have it engaged when naval units are adjacent to one another, to encourage a "line" formation, or other unit groupings, rather than scattering units in the least-reachable spots away from enemy units, as seems to be the current preferred tactic. *If* I can work out how to do this (ie if it can be done in .lua...), I'd hope to add this effect to units that stay stationary in a turn, too.. ie "anchored", naval version of "fortify". Reality is though I think this may be .dll-only. In which case we'll need another workaround to mitigate the ocean billiard effect.

8. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

There should be a way to have effects only play on specific combatTypes on attack in .lua. If you can figure how to do that, then you could have the knockback only proc on land units.

I was suggesting removing the +movement from G lighthouse entirely, and replacing it with a suitable decrease in vision decay. Could also give +1 vision to boats, but no move

9. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

Thanks; I'll try to find where this happens.. as it is the db has entries for simpler mods, but not necessarily the retreat mechanism.

Gotcha -- I'm not against this, though I think some might find this too drastic a change to GL. GL +1 move in early game is a civ staple, i think. But then again change is good. Will reflect on this more....

One of the subtle, probably human-only strategies w/ GL as-is, here, that I didn't mention in OP... obsolete at dynamite encourages a very niche research path that was previously probably pointless... you can get to subs w/o taking dynamite, if you really want to max out your GL promo'd navy... is this a worthwhile option though? Admittedly no one in my playtest has gone that route. civ 1-4 obsoletes GL promo earlier than here...

10. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

It would just seem like a shame to add a mechanic and then not add a policy/wonder/UA to modify it. There’s already a Congress wonder (Grande canal), national wonder (Arsenale di Venezia), policy (imperialism), and UA (England) that act on naval movement, and frankly combining them can lead to some serious cheese. You would be doing a community service by finding a different bonus for GL

An alternative for The beachhead mechanic is do something on the land unit side. Could give all land units a % chance to withdraw on naval ranged attack. That way, you can check only 1 domain, or only 1 unitCombatType if that is easier, instead of having to check multiple. Don’t have to check for domain land and floating that way

11. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

i totally agree... the GL mod became an obvious concession needed in a game with a very naval-skilled human england. AI navy has pretty much zero chance to ever sink an english ship w/ GL, even w/ their super-frigates at 1-range (i don't think latest VP change will make a difference in this scenario, really... here you cant get +range til battleship at least.. i will likely add back default 2-range to cruiser and battleship though, unless I hear strongly otherwise).

combined w/ earlier and cheaper "minefield" naval penalty though, things seem to be looking a little better on movement cheese, no? still there though definitely.. thoughts on treasure fleet bonus? same prob i think.. or does it fit late-game somehow?

I'm thinking that with the "friendly waters" move bonus and navigation school effect (which i may remove and leave up to the other mod mentioned.. is it same bonus there?), we could also consider -1 movement to all existing naval, possibly w/ some exceptions. either that or I might change friendly waters to a near-lighthouse only effect, for a little more variety

12. pineappledan

pineappledan Warlord

i had forgotten about Grande canal. Even more reason to drop from GL because that’s 2 world wonders with the same effect.

I honestly haven’t tried the new patch, I’ve been on the road for the past 2 days and have had no chance to test it. The fact that artillery now outramges battleships by 2 is just plain old distasteful to me though.

Edit: I see you also reverted great Galleass, turtle ship and galley. For full disclosure I will list all the naval UUs made/restored to civs in the 4UC modmod:
    America - monitor (ironclad) - high :c5strength:, boosts dmg of adjacent city
    China - xiafan guanjun (frigate) - high :c5strength:, influence when inside CS territory
    Byzantium - dromon (classical era nav. rng. Unit not pentekonter) - 10 dmg on target unit on next turn
    Denmark - longship (caravel) - move after attack
    Korea - turtle ship (caravel) - high :c5strength:, 1/2 speed in deep ocean
    Indonesia - prau (trireme) - +1 vision, +2 move
    Morocco - Corsair (corvette) - bonuses on pillage/plunder/kills
    Spain - Armada (corvette) - less move, ultra high :c5strength:
    Venice - great galleass (galleass) - high :c5strength: galleass
    Venice - fusta (unique naval rng unit, same tech level as galleass) - weak :c5strength: galleass, no maintenance
    Japan - Yamato Class (battleship) - 3 range

Tekamthi likes this.
  13. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

the design idea i've implemented here, so far, is that GL is the early-game version of grande canal.. generally these effects won't stack w/ this mod, due to GL obsoletion at dynamite (though vet units retain GL promo til killed)... so in effect I've taken one +movement wonder out of the late-game, where other bonuses especially start to stack the cheese very high. leaving it in on GL provides a good reason to vote against TF too if its proposed early.. ultimately I'd consider further changes to either of these, though I'm quite certain that naval-focused players will complain if we take all their movement lol... def will try to implement the fog suggestion

the battleship range = to dromon range is the bitterest part of latest VP, to my tastes.. but i agree that the range disparity is just too AI-game-balance focused overall. ultimately, by removing the range promo from most naval ranged units here, this mod and main VP are after the same thing... here all pre-cruiser units will be 1-range, whereas main VP will have some variety w/ mostly 1's and some 2's... similarly, here all cruisers are 2 range while main VP will have mix of 1/2. In particular, I like the 2/3 range battleship mix here though, better than 1/2 in main VP (fyi I have yet to make these changes, speaking from previous VP state and this mod). I'd rather find a way to limit movement than range any further, while not making travel long and boring

14. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

this is great.. my unit changes made sense in the mid-game style that they originated from, but ultimately these and others are way better. I think since *most* of my changes are focused on existing promos in current version, these should all be fine, though i'll keep them in mind next time i have modbuddy open

15. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

I like this idea too.. missed it yesterday. Here's the problem, and my full defence for implementing retreats as they appear so far: the existing retreat options available in VP are rather simplistic, and I have no idea where their lua is, if thats what they fire from (I suspect dll... maybe someone can clarify this for us).
    1. retreat can be activated as a binary "heavy charge" effect.. attacking melee unit forces retreat every time it inflicts more dmg than received. the only option in existing tables here is either on or off
    2. any unit can have a % withdraw chance to withdraw before a melee attack (not ranged). this seems to be modified by defending movement vs attacking in some hidden way (ie faaster attacker will -% of base before melee withdraw). this is the only "defensive" retreat. can only assign the base % here in existing tables.
    3. any ranged attack can have % chance to force retreat.. similar to #2 you can only assign base % chance in existing tables.. i don't think there are movement mods tho, just the straight % on this one
    There are no other tables that apply mods etc to this stuff (afaik). ie there isn't an *existing* withdraw from ranged ability that triggers off the defender, and w/ "no new code" in main VP now, we shouldn't expect it to be added externally. If I had an existing lua example to implement retreat, I could consider other options, but as-is I just don't know where or if this exists

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  16. Blue Ghost

Blue Ghost Chieftain

I’m fairly certain that everything in VP is implemented in DLL, and it doesn’t use Lua at all, except for UI changes.

17. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

i actually went hunting for this a little further.. it does appear to be .dll. that said i think it might be possible to do retreats in lua using Unit.SetXY and GameEvent.CombatResult or CombatEnded (??) I speculate only, however.. call me lazy but i'd rather play billiards than write and debug lua from scratch.. if anyone else out there is feeling ambitious and wants to write a (working) custom lua retreat object, I will try to work it in

18. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

Thx and wow
    Looks nice. An other one to try...
    I'm wondering if the "Battleship is only naval ranged unit type that can access +range promotion." feature, can lead to a conflict with Enhanced Naval Warfare for Vox Populi

19. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

The bit I've borrowed for NS NW is done in .lua, so it'll take me a bit to get to this. It might be as simple as deleting those sections, however; they are in the "friendly waters" folder of this mod somewhere in case this is considered urgent by anyone...

i *think* at worst they won't be able to add +range.. I added a conditional tag for ENW when i last checked on jan 2.. at that point there was only one ship that came after battleship, so it should be provided for as long as there havent been major changes since then. MB+ has a mod reference to ENW and EE, but I havent reviewed the most recent changes to those mods, and my tags thus far are not very adaptive at all (ie direct unit refs). for best results, load this after those, just in case. modbuddy can be a real c***, i'm learning....

range shouldn't fall off any unit that gets it as battleship though... to be honest I haven't tested late-game to great degree, I've mostly loaded this mod with wooden ships so far, so I'd be interested to hear feedback where things are working etc..

anyway I'm updating the OP to v15... description up top too

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  20. Tekamthi

Tekamthi Chieftain

added a v16 to OP:

developed the naval combat temp-movement-penalties described previously a little further. Added text in-game to hopefully help anyone make sense of these. timing is now more consistent than in v15 (now just 1 turn after combat every time).

Objective is to make most naval combat take place at near-base movement. Very experimental at this stage, but its working. In brief, naval movement works like it has for a long time, but a lot of the extra movement (ie GL and TF) is removed at combat, to be restored only after one full turn combat-free. See the feature spoiler, for longer description.

Jan 11 edit: checking new text in-game made me realize how many pedia reference tags were messed up. Cleaned these up an re-uploaded. No other changes, same v16 functionality otherwise.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018