Marmite

Do you:

• Total voters
Mmm... Industrial...

Although I am a firm advocate of the don't knock it 'till you've tried it policy. Hell, this kid's having fun with it.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

WTF IS THIS???!!!!! IS THIS KID EATING INDUSTRIAL WASTE? DO YOU ENGLISHMEN EAT THIS STUFF?

For the love of God! This is pure liquid c**p!

It's the pinnacle of mankinds achievements. :love:

QFT :love:

For those wanting to know what it tastes like, I can't help you. The best I can say is it tastes like Marmite :) You need to try it to appreciate it.

I inject myself with Marmite twice a day. Some consider it to be the greatest toast accessory ever. I consider toast to be an accessory of Marmite.

When God saw what a terrible world he had made for mankind he realised that he needed to redeem himself, and so he sent us the recipe for Marmite so that we could taste heavenly nectar too.

When the devil saw what a wonder God had given to the world he corrupted it, as he corrupts all good things, and made Vegemite, which is revolting and scares people away from the one true foodstuff.

IMO: crap. You don't get a lot of that stuff round here so you don't get used to it.

I know someone who likes marmite and when he has it on bread or toast he spreads it on like it's road tar.

That is excessive. Marmite must be mixed with butter, this ensures flavor balance and easiness when it comes to the physical task of spreading, in an even fashion, the Marmite onto the toast.

I remember eating this stuff on sandwiches at our host family in Hastings during our school trip.
t was...interesting. Not bad, but nothing I'd want to eat more often than once a week.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

WTF IS THIS???!!!!! IS THIS KID EATING INDUSTRIAL WASTE? DO YOU ENGLISHMEN EAT THIS STUFF?

For the love of God! This is pure liquid c**p!

A proportion of sick, twisted, perverted Englishman do indeed eat marmite. What on Earth possesses them to do such a henious act baffles me.

Best username-post synchronicity ever.

On the first day God created Marmite and on the second day he realised he'd stuffed up and created Vegemite. And as an act of love gave it to his chosen people in the land of Oz - and the people were happy!

Marmite sucks - Vegemite rules!

Did you know Marmite in Australia is a different thing to Marmite in the UK? Our Marmite is Kiwi and I'm told it tastes different.

Did you know Marmite in Australia is a different thing to Marmite in the UK? Our Marmite is Kiwi and I'm told it tastes different.

I hope your Marmite isn't actually made from kiwis; dat wud b bad.

Top Bottom