Mary's Baby

CFC is always ready to purvey any products which you might need. We already have a replacement husband, one flight from Snorway away!
Oh I'm good, I'm just exceptionally lucky <3

Last time I bled so much that I would've died without emergency surgery. Oh God I do hope nothing like that happens again.

Well wishes.

I'm due tomorrow but so far am experiencing no signs of labor starting. Just extreme discomfort which is nothing new.

@MaryKB I see your new avatar and (regardless of why you choose it ;) ) it reminds me of this kids song;

Link to video.

If you are not familiar with Raffi, you should go listen to his music. It is for kids and quite good. It is great for singing with them. This particular song was one of our daughter's favorites and I choose it for our father daughter dance at her wedding.

A full Raffi concert:

Link to video.

Last edited:
If you are not familiar with Raffi, you should go listen to his music. It is for kids and quite good. It is great for singing with them. This particular song was one of our daughter's favorites and I choose it for our father daughter dance at her wedding.

I like Raffi, but I like Sandra Boynton's music better. (She is not the singer.) This is one of my favorites:

She also writes great books. I'm particularly fond of Pajama Time and What's Wrong, Little Pookie?

This meme really sums up how I'm feeling right now.

FB_IMG_1650462709420.jpg

Due date is today and I'm not feeling the slightest signs of labor starting. This is the hardest part: waiting months is one thing, but like when you're at the point it should be happening and you have to wait until you don't know when ... you know what I mean?

I came in to my doctor's office anyway. We'll see what she says.

Well it's not zero!

Oh. They come when they are ready. Maybe she wants a May birthday or to be a Taurus rather than and Aries. :)

Taurus :love: forever.

At my doctor's office this morning, hoping I'd get good news:

1650463121775.jpg

:lol:

Sorry, but about an hour ago on the street I just happened to witness a rather one-sided monologue in which a seven-year-old began to ask his mother ‘But Mom, why do you–?’ and his mother just forestalled him with a ‘because I am your mother’ and I wonder how long before you'll be saying that yourself.

Will there be an open vote for the name(s) or will some executive priviledge be enforced?

If this is split off into a new thread then please don't orphan my answer to Mary's cake challenge.

Top Bottom