• JosEPh_II

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Praetyre

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Epi3b1rD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T-brd next
Between the Storms eating my ships and Fighting off the Illyrian Pirates my fleets are getting hard pressed to mount an offensive. :p

Actually, I was referring to something else. And I got a little bit of an unpleasant surprise this turn.

My turn's done.

T-brd next

@Spirictum,

Going to do Progressive and conservative turns anytime soon?

Oh sorry, I completely forgot about them, I'm on finals now and the only thing I've been thinking about is this one. I'll do them soon
Thanks

T-brd next

Come on people, update your #@$% User Setting folder. I am getting sick and tired of losing ships to $*&@ storms when I have NO STORMS checked. It should be IMPOSSIBLE for a storm to appear on my turn, but no, they just keep f-ing coming. Edit some file somewhere, I don't care, just make storms stop happening. JFC.

[Edit: Just in case it is not obvious, no, I have not done my turn as yet. I am too pissed off just now (about storms) to even think about it.]

I'm sure I'm with NO STORMS checked. I've done this checkup when I moved my stuff from my old computer to my new one, I even posted about it at the time.

But how can you lose a ship to a Storm in this situation? Storms take 20% hp right? If so you'd have to let your ship stay there for 5 turns to die. If Storms are appearing on the turn of one of us (who hasn't ticked No Storms), unless Storms are broken and are taking 20% health each player's turn (which may lead to 100% loss between your last turn and your new one), I can't see how Storms can kill your ships if some of us (probably most of us) have No Storms checked in the spam of a single round. Do you leave severely damaged ships roaming around?

Funny enough, I didn't see any Storm in a very long time. Last time I DO remember having seen one, I hadn't even sent my outriggers to Vokarya's Eastern Coast yet, exactly because that Storm blocked my way and I had to wait a few turns to proceed. This has happen so many turns ago I can't even guess when.

Last edited:
Top Bottom