Maydrock's_PBEM_1

No idea.. I was sure I sent it on, I haven't got a message from deleatur, but I normally don't and it keeps going..

I just checked and it has been sent out..

I do not have a turn for Maydrock's game right now. When did you send it General Matt? If you could resend it I would appreciate it.

Right now all I have is a turn for urbs game.

I got Mat's email that he sent it to you on Jun 28 Deleat. He has been doing the confirmation emails all along, guess their good for something. He checks the thread regularly, so he should resend soon.

After doing a little research I discovered that I received the original e-mail and sent the new turn onto Big Deezy on the same day
(June 28). I could resend the file to Big Deezy if you want.

After doing a little research I discovered that I received the original e-mail and sent the new turn onto Big Deezy on the same day
(June 28). I could resend the file to Big Deezy if you want.

I did get the file (3480) played and sent it. Fuel68 sent a reply stating he played and sent on the 29th. I think its further down the chain somewhere.

Ok, glad it wasn't me who messed up. :D So it's not fuel..

Hi,
I sent 3480 to urb on the 30th got 1889's email on the first so i think thats where its gone missing just resent it to 1889

3480 to Mighty Dwarf

Err... after using all my investigatory skills, all gained from watching many hours of Columbo, I have found the culprit of the missing turn??? :confused: :confused:

Err.. It was Mighty Dwaarf, :eek: D'oh.
I got 3480 from Urb on 30/06/07 and played the turn generating the 3440 save for Maydrock and was sure I sent it on but guess either I didn't or it didn't get there for some reason.

I have just sent the original 3440Bc save to Maydrock which I think we should go from. Again sorry guys has been a hectic week and hadn't really been paying attention to the messages on forum otherwise may have realised sooner.

Turn 15 (3440 or 3400BC) in play.

Ok, just played 3440BC and forwarded to Mat.

I'm curious as to when the turn actually flips. The date said 3440BC and I was the only player without an asterisk beside my name, after hitting enter, my name had an asterisk next to it; so, seems I finished the turn. Mat can you post whether you receive 3440BC or 3400BC. All this time I thought I was the first to play a given turn since I played first in the initial turn.

Hmmm....hope all that makes sense.

It says 3440..
Just playing now.

3440 to the Big Deezy

Where have all the demigods gone?

Well I am here, but I am not really a demi-god.. :lol:

1998 Did you get:
Sent: Monday, 9 July 2007 2:36 PM
To: (edandjane@gci.net)
Subject: Clash of the demigods 3440

I also resent it this morning

Sorry. 3440 to Mighty Dwaarf.