Mcdonald's McRib Sandwich

Chazumi

Trained& Motivated Killer
I just wanted to make it official to everyone this sandwich was back. I called my friend as soon as I saw the commercial and he told me he knew about it 2 weeks ago! So hurry to your local Mickey D's and grab yourself one of these, it is so totally worth it. Only 500 calories and 22 grams of fat but who gives a shiz, you only live once! After you buy the meal only 1$ for an extra mcrib!!

I just wanted to make it official to everyone this sandwich was back. I called my friend as soon as I saw the commercial and he told me he knew about it 2 weeks ago! So hurry to your local Mickey D's and grab yourself one of these, it is so totally worth it. Only 500 calories and 22 grams of fat but who gives a shiz, you only live once! After you buy the meal only 1$ for an extra mcrib!!

reported as ad. dang robot... i wonder how it comes it has already so many posts :confused:

I Hope It Comes To My Local Micdonalds Cuz I"ve Always Wanteed To Try One!!!!!

....... are you Ronald McDonald?

Fat, nicely rolled burrito > anything that McD's offers.

reported as ad. dang robot... i wonder how it comes it has already so many posts :confused:

If you look at his other posts you'd see he's not an adbot, just a guy with questionable taste in fast food. ;)

I could really do with a Mcdonalds now..... not had any breakfast.

I think he should be banned, not for being an ad bot which he obviously ain't, but for planting the seeds of eating fast food in people's minds ;)

Thanks! This will radically change my life! Now I'm totally going to run off to McDonald's now and buy one at 0213!

Thanks! This will radically change my life! Now I'm totally going to run off to McDonald's now and buy one at 0213!

If yoiu are going out late at night for fast food, at least make it truly worthy fast food. Might I suggest the BACONATOR, aka "heart attack in a sack?" It is truly yummy in the tummy.

The Baconator is overrated. It wasn't that good. But I think I'm going to try this McRib, because I've heard so much about it.

500 calories...? That's not much. But if you're talking about 500 kilocalories, then it's a bit different issue.

:rolleyes: The technical measurement doesn't matter, rather how we understand it. 500 calories is most of a meal. 500 kilocalories means nothing to me.

Oh and I don't think it's in Canada atm :(

philippe, he's not a Bot.

He's just talking about how much he likes the McRib and how we should get it ;)

in before the close (?)

:rolleyes: The technical measurement doesn't matter, rather how we understand it. 500 calories is most of a meal. 500 kilocalories means nothing to me.

Oh and I don't think it's in Canada atm :(

Sure it does, for example my milk contains 45kcal/100g(~1dl), thats 45000 calories for a handfull of milk.
In this case I would think that the food i question contains around 500kcal = 500000 calories. According to wiki kilocalories are also known as large calories if that makes any difference.

philippe, he's not a Bot.

He's just talking about how much he likes the McRib and how we should get it ;)

in before the close (?)

Scroll up. ;)

Sure it does, for example my milk contains 45kcal/100g(~1dl), thats 45000 calories for a handfull of milk.
In this case I would think that the food i question contains around 500kcal = 500000 calories. According to wiki kilocalories are also known as large calories if that makes any difference.

I have never, out side this forum, heard somoene say kilocalories. People would look at you weird if you did.

teehee, in Germany they are always available :D

Top Bottom