Member Photos XV: It ain't your fault, it is the camera!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one are you, Madviking?

That isn't how I expected you to look at all, Caesar. :D

I had a hell of a time figuring out how to do this. Anyway, webcam shot.

I don't smile for photos.

I don't smile for photos.
Smiling on photos is one of the worst ideas of mankind. Ever.

At least the excessive way most people do it - the way one is apparently supposed to do it. They allways make me do it, when i have to have a new photo for a passport or something. And for some reason they actually get me to do it. The result allways looks like me having a stroke.

At least the excessive way most people do it - the way one is apparently supposed to do it. They allways make me do it, when i have to have a new photo for a passport or something. And for some reason they actually get me to do it. The result allways looks like me having a stroke.

I agree. I usually try to hide my face in photos, often by putting my excessively long fringe in front of my face.

That's strange, in America they never ask you to smile for official photos and most people don't. My mother always tries to and in her driver's license photo she looks like she's cracking up laughing. In personal photos you're supposed to smile and my family constantly pesters me about that and sometimes insist on me smiling which I hate.

Guitar Hero 6. It looks like I'm playing on Easy, but I play only on Expert since June 2009. That was just a really easy song (Bohemian Rhapsody, I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom