Member's Absence Registry

fe3333au

Deity
Similar to most Team Forums ...

If you are leaving for any period of time :( you are free to post here stating when you'll return so others will know and handle any dulties you may have :)

Heading to Indianapolis this weekend to visit my best friend. Not sure how much I'll be able to connect to the internet.

Leaving tonight around 6:30 CST (1230 GMT?), and will return on Sunday sometime.

I'll be with family in Oregon from the 14th to the 21st of April. (ie this friday through to the next friday).

Edit: It turns out that I have internet access, So I will be able to be with the team for at least a little bit (see below).

Due to a change in that horrid thing known as real life :eek:, I will have to be reduced to lurker status! NOOOOO! (enter multiple cries of dismay). Needless to say I am very frustrated with life, but hopefully I will be able to check in occasionally. I'm really sorry about backing out like this, I did not expect it when I signed up, but it happened, and life has not been fun right now. Again I feel really bad about backing out right in the beginning of the game.

Don't concern yourself, RL has a habit of making things 'interesting' in a chinese sense ... say hello when you visit :wavey:

and you never know your RL situation may bounce back :D

Hi,

unfortunately RL has become crazy for me as well - of course exactly when the new patch has finally arrived, RB started Epic 2, the MTDG has finally begun, ... :mad:

I'll be able to read this forum only occasionally for some time, but I hope I can contribute at least a little bit nonetheless. :sad: I hope things will return to normal in a few weeks.

-Kylearan

I am here...but not here...so for being absent. Working way too many hours and trying to look for a house...it's been a little rough around the edges...I'm still checking in off and on...and if any of you need to know what to do in the early years of the game...I'm quite handy at that...later game I fall apart but I got the early game mastered. Drop me a line...be happy to answer such and such...off for now...will return to conquer the world soon.

I will be unavailable from the time I go to bed tonight (about 12 hours from now, probably) until Sunday afternoon.

I'm going camping at Mammoth Cave National Park. It's time for a guys' weekend out. :)

2 things.

Im getting a lot of homework, and its midyear exams in 2 weeks.

Im getting very addicted to counter strike source.

Expect my participation to be lowered.

Time for some good news!

I'm back, and hopefully it should be permament! (though I can make no promises, if I drop off the face of the earth suddenly, you'll know what happened to me).

We'll miss you Mr. President! :salute:
Have a great vacation!

Are you going to appoint a replacement? Or leave it up to the Domestic Minister (as per the Chain of Command?)

Spoiler Constitution :

- If the President is unexpectedly absent, and has not had a chance to appoint a replacement, the following Chain-of-Command will activate:
6 hours until the turn deadline with no word from the President:
Notice posted that the Chain of Command is about to be activated
Any citizen should post notice in the UN "Turn Tracker" thread that our team may need a time extension.

4 hours until the turn deadline with no word from the President:
Chief Domestic Officer plays the save if around and able to play

3 hours until the turn deadline with no word from the President:
Secretary General of Defense plays the save if around and able to play

2 hours until the turn deadline with no word from the President:
Chief Foreign Minister plays the save if around and able to play
OR
Provost plays the save
OR
The UN ambassador plays the save

Turn overdue by 4 hours
Any citizen may play the save.

Boy... I'm suddenly feeling like I need a vacation!

Have fun Peter!

I hope Memphus will nominate himself to take over - if that's what the President is looking for.
As Domestic Minister, he's already in the thick of things, and would do a great job, I have no doubt.
:thumbsup:

Top Bottom