Members Photos XII: (age/2)+7 no matter how old she acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the guy with the cubs hat playing Rockband lol. Yes, if you look past the girls making out, there I am. lol

There were more pics of that night of me playing rockband.......But they are NWS. Playing Rockband on a project was AWESOME!
That's bloody amazing.... :lol::lol:

This thread title upsets me :p

hehe. Photos later.

Also, the OP sucks.. why can't people follow my lead :rolleyes:

This thread title upsets me :p

hehe. Photos later.

Also, the OP sucks.. why can't people follow my lead :rolleyes:

SOCIAL NORMS.

The hell are you talking about, OP sucks‽‽‽ It's got a link to the last thread! And a picture of me! A picture that ties it to the last thread! How can you say it sucks‽‽‽

PM me what needs to be there and I'll edit it in with an acknowledgment that you're the authority on thread-starting. ;)

Without taxes we still gotta keep stuff running, so...

Homegirl and me sittin' on the hood outside a restaurant right before we drove home from Provincetown a few years ago.

I love it there too. :) The only thing that sucks is parking, I think there ought to be a parking lot and a bike rental shop a little further south on the cape.

Here's me earlier in the day.

Yeah, I was thinking that too, but whatever, people are still nervous, they'll get over it eventually.

(P-town is widely known as a gay village, it's not as widely known as an awesome little town.)

I love it there too. :) The only thing that sucks is parking, I think there ought to be a parking lot and a bike rental shop a little further south on the cape.

Here's me earlier in the day.

That's an awesome picture.

What does a gay person look like? :confused:

Jagerbombs?

Also the slow children one is funny.

Yep

I actually didnt get the slow children thing at the time I only got it recently. I was still thinking about why they wanted us to stand under that sign while the picture was being taken. Now it makes sense though and why my sister made that face no one bothered to enligthen me. I guess I was a slow child. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom