Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to us all! My family is not very happy, I continue and continue to play Civ all the time... I'll try to be more participative in these holidays.

don't forget to hang up the moon-blood and semen berries

My trademark humble attempt:

Happy holidays everybody :D. And behave!

Merry Christmas fellow ROM-fanatics! May the holidays bring plenty of great people and golden ages upon your empires!

My fellow Romulans! We must fight against this illogical holiday!

Merry Christmas! :D

Well in all actuality he was NOT born this day, it comes from the Worship of the Pagan Sun God. And this was declared on this day to supersede this ritual to try and make people forget about this day, by a Christian King at that time period, the actual date of birth is in April. Even the Papal knows about this and has admitted it, but does not want to change this and get millions and millions of people upset. Now with all that said, Happy Holidays to the believer's and non-believer's. What ever makes them happy keeps their mind off the truth.:crazyeye:

Well in all actuality he was NOT born this day, it comes from the Worship of the Pagan Sun God. And this was declared on this day to supersede this ritual to try and make people forget about this day, by a Christian King at that time period, the actual date of birth is in April. Even the Papal knows about this and has admitted it, but does not want to change this and get millions and millions of people upset. Now with all that said, Happy Holidays to the believer's and non-believer's. What ever makes them happy keeps their mind off the truth.:crazyeye:

Oh, to be certain, it is extremely unlikely that Jesus was born on precisely December 25th. We just celebrate His birth on this day; and of course, this celebration is to what Linus refers.

This pretty much describes the truth about some holidays we celebrate:p

http://www.tpranch.org/pagan_holidays.htm

The Scriptures quoted there are subject to interpretation -- and according to my interpretation of them, my Christmas (and Easter) celebration is a perfectly acceptable method of praising my Savior.

Although I do agree with the author of that page that Halloween is bad mojo; I completely stopped observing it as a holiday several years ago for many the same reasons as stated there.

And now, it is time for copious quantities of eggnog. :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Thailand as well.

I had a lot of native customers in my bar on christmas eve :) only downside was that they were police, and came to blackmail/extort money from me :(
Not so nice to see that one of the most spiritual countries in the world has so little respect for other religions, that they choose christmas evening to do their dirty work. I wonder how they would respond if this was done to them on Buddhas Day or Farther Day (the kings birthday).

Top Bottom