Michael Jackson dead at 50

I was not surprised at all. You would have expected him to die of old age with his make-up looking like Gollum? No, of course he died as he lived, in spectacular, absurd fashion! Now, his legend will live eternal, instead of slowly fade away as an aging freak...

As much as his music was good and all, I'm not really going to cry myself to sleep over the loss of someone who was most likely a pedophile.

As much as his music was good and all, I'm not really going to cry myself to sleep over the loss of someone who was most likely a pedophile.

Yes, it´s too bad that this musical genius has become so tainted with his eerie looks, unnatural obsession with little kids and just weird behavior! In a way I feel sorry for him, I think he was a very lonely person...

This news has me feeling so Bad that I'm just going to Beat It.

*rimshot*

Michael Jackson was teh star when I was a kid. I feel like a part of my childhood has died.
Mostly, however, I feel sorry for his kids.

Michael Jackson was teh star when I was a kid. I feel like a part of my childhood has died.
Mostly, however, I feel sorry for his kids.

Was he even really involved with them......

'Tis a sad day. He will be remembered as the King of pop.

It's a shame his life was so public that some think it's funny to make jokes upon his death. A death at 50 is tragic. :(

Embedding's disabled on that video, CH. Might want a link instead.

It's a shame his life was so public that some think it's funny to make jokes upon his death. A death at 50 is tragic. :(
Oh come on dude. All the fame & fortune that celebrities enjoy as their standard of living means that a joke or 2 when they die is more than ok.

20 years ago it would have been a sad thing. In 2009, it more like an "at last" news. Face it, Micheal Jackson would not have done something remarkable now or for the rest of his life and, if he did, it likely would not be a good thing.

I don't know if he was a tortured soul because of his success or a truly disgusting pedophile so I won't judge him but I won't mourn his passing.

20 years ago it would have been a sad thing. In 2009, it more like an "at last" news. Face it, Micheal Jackson would not have done something remarkable now or for the rest of his life and, if he did, it likely would not be a good thing.

I don't know if he was a tortured soul because of his success or a truly disgusting pedophile so I won't judge him but I won't mourn his passing.

He has been a physical, mental and moral trainwreck for a long time now, so I was neither surprised nor saddened by his death.

Oh come on dude. All the fame & fortune that celebrities enjoy as their standard of living means that a joke or 2 when they die is more than ok.

To each his own. It just shows how desensitised we are to the lives of public figures. I feel some sympathy for him because unlike most people who enjoy fame and fortune, I don't think MJ would have spent much of the later part of his life as very happy.

By the way, I wasn't really talking about your joke (which was fairly neutral) - more the paedophilia references and so forth.

Top Bottom