Micro Challenge VI !

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand that changing the :science: slider was against the rules.

It was a bit obscure maybe...

Contrary to Shaka, Asoka likes gold. He likes it so much he wants hordes of it and will not budge the gold slider from 100% !

By the way, this challenge is to prove that Slavery is an useless peacetime civic. No matter what they say. It only hurts commerce. It hurts it badly. I'll stay away from peacetime Slavery in the future.

:lol: no.

By the way, this challenge is to prove that Slavery is an useless peacetime civic. No matter what they say. It only hurts commerce. It hurts it badly. I'll stay away from peacetime Slavery in the future.
Slavery is a great civic all around... besides I'm convinced you need to whip atleast some warriors in once otherwise you'll hit the happy cap far to easely

The inner troll in me became fixated trying ruin this challenge by abusing stonehenge and GPs somehow. Oh two hours I will never get back....

Finally got to 3506, with the help of the various hints.
Spoiler :
... and no whipping - interesting!
3750 on turn 97 btw.

The inner troll in me became fixated trying ruin this challenge by abusing stonehenge and GPs somehow. Oh two hours I will never get back....

Spoiler :
Not just the troll in me. Whipping stonehenge, getting a great prophet, starting a golden age - they all seemed so much more interesting. Build lots of warriors and lots of cottages :sad:

Self esteem takes a big hit!

Spoiler :
1. Set research to meditation.
2. Set city to produce continuous warriors.
3. Set governor to emphasize commerce
4. Set workers to improve nearest city.
5. Fortify all warriors.
6. Adopt any religion.
7. Hit end turn button 93 times.

Result = 3487, only 18 gold less than my best effort with micro management practically every turn.

:(

3708 on my 4th try and I've regressed from there :) I wish i had written down what i did more carefully.

3752. Was interesting but sure took me a lot of retrying and fine tuning
Spoiler :

Top Bottom