Army: 1 Slinger (3)
Navy:
Culture: 1
Religion: Trianglism (5%)
Research: Animal Husbandry
Tire Factor: 0/5 (4)
Projects:
Wonders:
Land UU: Terror Camels are tamed camels, bred for war. They have an appetite for human flesh and will eat their enemies. The best warriors of the Empire ride the beast, equipped with bows for ranged combat and spears for close combat.
Needed to build: Animal Husbandry, Archery and Bronze Melting, so this unit earliest appearance will be in the Bronze Age.
Stats: 3/2/5/2/2 EC

Here's our flag:

@Milaqui: please put unitstats in the rules:

Melée Attack / Melée Defense / Long-Range Attack / Long-Range Defense / Cost per Unit.

When I get all the templates in this thread, I'll start Update 0.
@Arian: please, post your template in here and use the post before.
@NWAG3: all of that counts as 1 story about your nation's culture. The story about the wars counts as other story
@Everyone: please, don't put stories out of the ones about your culture, UUs and perhaps some backstory, I'd like to be able to count them without having to go back and forth.

@Everyone: please, don't put stories out of the ones about your culture, UUs and perhaps some backstory, I'd like to be able to count them without having to go back and forth.

Do you mean outside of one post, or not doing so many?

Feicui Empire/Cynovolans
Government: Despotism
Capital: Haikou
Starting Place
Spoiler :

Starting tech:Fishing
First Unit:Warrior
Religion Name: Yu Qiong
Yu Qiong is the worship of jade, and the forest. Both of which are considered sacred. The forest as in only the forest found on the island Hainan. Jade is considered sacred because it represents the people of Feicui. In a way it is like worshipping themselves, as they consider the island to be the Jade of the Sea. The forest is believed to hold many spirits in it and shamans are considered the only people worthy to live in the forest and communicate with the spirits. There is a strange ritual where jade that has not yet been carved is taken to a shaman in the forest to free a spirit within it. If a jade has been carved without the spirit released then it will be considered cursed. The only deities are the animal and forest spirits the Qiong, and the great god made out of jade and is named after jade, Yu.

Land UU:Yuoni, the sacred soldiers that fight for Yu. They carry small pieces of jade with them so Yu may grant them luck in their battles. They move in smaller regimes than most of the army for maneuverability and swiftness. They were originally founded to protect temples but after a war they turned out to be valued soldiers as they could take a small village in less than a day, and with a large group a city could be taken quickly.
Navy UU:Shan, the lightning galley that moves fast. It is smaller and lighter than most ships but in groups can easily surround an enemy ship.

Nation's Culture: The people of Feicui consider themselves to be superior to all others. Feicui means the children of Fei, the mortal wife of the God Yu. Families in Feicui normally take a clan name that refers to an animal in the forest. The Shuang(eagle) clan is currently the de facto rulers of Feicui as they produce the richest and most powerful people in the empire. There is no exact system of classes but basically slaves and foriegners are considered the bottom of society while priests and landowners are considered the highest members of society. Merchants and farmers are nuetral, and the military is not placed into any class but considered the most honored group of people in the empire. The largest villages in Feicui have priests, while smaller towns have shamans. Priests and shamans are struggling for control of the religion, as priests favor Yu while shamans favor the Qiong.

By what time do you need my stuf?

Where are the cradle maps? I don't actually see them in the rules.

I'll start in Mesopotania, then.

Oops- Mesopotamia.

EDIT: Also, if you want less stories isn't it reasonable to remove the incentive to make them?

@Arian: You can't have Fire as a starting Tech, I said so in the Pre- thread. Also, if you want the Terror Camels, you'll have to get Animal Husbandry as a starting Tech.

EDIT: Never mind about the Camels, I read it completely.

@Arian: You can't have Fire as a starting Tech, I said so in the Pre- thread. Also, if you want the Terror Camels, you'll have to get Animal Husbandry as a starting Tech.

EDIT: Never mind about the Camels, I read it completely.

Sorry, wasn't aware of that as it isn't mentioned in the rules. Make my starting tech Animal Husbandry instead of Fire :p.
I'll edit my starting stats.

I said in the Pre-thread that your first tech couldn't be Fire nor Bartering, because those two are the ones that give an economic bonus.

Perhaps some of the information could be moved to the main thread? It might be easier for new players.

Players I am missing:
D'Artagnan (Mississippi Delta)
c&cciv3 (Turkey)
Hitlerslegacy (Rome)
Luckymoose (Somewhere in China)
Thor_the_cat (Kyushu)
Abaddon (Gulf of Khambat, has yet to post his template)
NPCs

Please, post templates as soon as possible, I'd like to start this by the 3rd of July.

Top Bottom