Mini-NOTW II: "Making Money" - Game Thread

I really don't think the Horse Merchant should have the bow and arrow, rather it should be a Hippus guard such as Oyzar.

I agree, I think Moosewarrior with his weapon cache would find it really easy to kill us.

I am sorry MooseWarrior. You can understand how crazy these times can get...I didn't think that maybe you were just effected more so than most of us. I am sorry my friend.

I withdraw my vote from MooseWarrior. I also hope that he accepts my appologizes...

Wearing an outfit even more flamboyant than the previous day, with sequined black stockings clinging tight to his slender legs, and a vast golden coat flowing outwards in all directions, the Fine Clothes Trader steps out of his tent. Striking a regal pose, with one hand on his hip and the other held against his chest, he pauses to allow the other travellers to admire his costume. Only once he is quite certain that everyone is suitably impressed does he deign to engage with the business of the day.

Another murder... Oh, how frightful!

Perhaps it was that Reagents Trader. I notice that he has stayed out of sight since the first crime was committed...

As for the bow, I would pass it to the Armour Trader. He may not carry a wardrobe of such style and refinement as I do, but I imagine his garments are better able to deflect an assassin's dagger.

GM Comment: Glad to see lots of activity. A few things of note:
-Please write the names of those you accuse, not only their title (you don't have to edit this in, Winston, but for future votes, please do this).
-Item transfers are allowed at all times, but they will be visible to the public in daytime hours. If you wish to avoid this, but want them handed over in time for someone else to use them at night, PM me and say that you will transfer the item at sundown.

I think that's all. Enjoy, and keep up the good roleplay! Night falls in roughly 8½ hour.

Looking around the camp Site the Lancer saw that finally everybody had awaken and lots of finger pointing was going on as to who would be the killer. Finding no conlusive proof of any wrongdoing he decided to support the wine trader (Renata) instead.

I believe that calling out the inactives was to our advantage and should not be met with subsequent lynching.

Looking at the Bows and Arrows of CCRunner he also realized, that the killer might be out for the Guards first, probabaly believeing he could get rid of the Traders easily if they were left alone. He decided to put up his tent in the middle of the camp tonight and be extra careful during his watch.

I vote Kulko. One vote and just a counter vote and he is already trying to protect r
Renata? Sounds like they're accomplices to me and this one here slipped up. Now I may not hae know either that have lost their lives, but they're deaths should still be advenged and it seems our killer has unmasked himself.

You must be completely out of our mind Sepuku, if you think I would fall for such an easy trap, if I were the killer.

I was just trying to put my vote to something useful instead of pointing at my next neighbor for no reason.

Or you could've not voted at all. And what trap are you speaking of? I merely pointed our the guilt you laced your own words with murderer.

Well it will probably only save me for a day from your paranoia, but I change my vote to Moosewarrior than in the hope that he beats me in the voting for now.

You just admitted your own guilt Kulko. This is not paranoia that will be killing you, it is your own actions and while I may have your blood on my hands, you get to spend eternity with those whose life you stole. This is nobodies fault but your own.

Fellow traders hear me! MooseWarrior may have been over come with grief or the shock
of what has happened but we should not let his absense while pulling himself together spare a murderer such as Kulko. He has admitted his guilt and openly tries to kill another in an attempt to save himself! We must stop him before he stains the earth with the blood of more innocents! Let us advenge our brethern and let them rest soundly knowing their killer can strike no more!

Update: Evening, Day 1:
The slow-moving caravan was bustling with activity by the end of the day: several of the traders had gotten attention, as well as accusations, against them, but two were standing out from the crowd: The Weapons trader, MooseWarrior, and the Hippus Lancer, Kulko. Accusations flew back and forth, but at the end of the day, by a narrow margin, the Weapons trader was being dragged from the caravan by the two remaining Hippus guards to be executed. The traders sped towards his body as soon as it hit the ground, to investigate...

Spoiler :
MooseWarrior was innocent!

Meanwhile, there was also the matter of the bow and arrows that had belonged to CCRunner. Here, the traders spoke in more unison, selecting Sepuku, the horse merchant, to take them. A few people protested and argued that the Mounted Swordsman, Oyzar, should take them, but it would not be so.

Vote Tally:

CCRunner's Bow and Arrows:
Sepuku: Sepuku
Oyzar: Oyzar
Kingmorgan: Sepuku
Krill: Sepuku
Kulko: Sepuku
Hell_Hound: Sepuku
Bratmon: Bratmon
MooseWarrior: Sepuku
Winston Hughes: Hell_Hound
Charles Li: Oyzar

Total:
Sepuku: 6
Oyzar: 2
Bratmon: 1
Hell_Hound: 1

Sepuku gets the Bow and Arrows.

Accusations:
Renata: MooseWarrior
LightFang: Tasslehoff
Tasslehoff: MooseWarrior
Sepuku: Kulko
MooseWarrior: Renata
BananaLee: Moosewarrior
Winston Hughes: Charles Li
Kulko: MooseWarrior
KingMorgan: Kulko
Hell_Hound: Kulko

Total:
MooseWarrior: 4
Kulko: 3
Tasslehoff: 1
Renata: 1
Charles Li: 1

Night has fallen!
People with nighttime abilities, send your PMs!
Day comes in roughly 24 hours from now.
Any items that MooseWarrior possesed will be up for vote tomorrow.

Until then, Public posting is Closed!

GM Comment: Apologies for the early update, I know it caught a few of you by surprise. Also, apologies in advance that this next morning update will be a bit late. Posting is not allowed until the update, which I will try to get up at around 7 GMT (in 4h10), but maybe I will need an extra hour or so.

Oh and apologies for confusing Renata and Niklas' roles. I was in a hurry, which also explains the early update.

Update: Morning, Day 2
The caravan woke up to yet another day of slow walk along the wagons back towards Kwythellar, and today it even looked as if the weather had turned against them; heavy, murky clouds were almost blocking out the sun. Apparently, Lugus was having a very bad day.

It also looked like the recently armed horse trader, Sepuku, had had a bad night. As soon as they realized that he had not exited his tent, they went to check on him and found him murdered, stained in his own blood from a long wound across the throat.

Spoiler :
Sepuku was Innocent!

What was more, it seemed like his bow and arrows were nowhere in his belongings. In fact, nothing of interest was found on his body.

There was something interesting in the dead weapons trader, MooseWarrior's belongings: A Light Crossbow was found among his possessions.

Voting is now open!
Accusations in bold black, supports in bold green, and votes for the crossbow in bold red!
Night falls in roughly 70 hours.

Until then, public posting is open!

Well I really thought Kulko should die, but I am sure no-one is stupid enough to kill the person who was accusing them so obviously, so I feel it is a frame

Top Bottom