Mini-NOTW II: "Making Money" - Game Thread

(OOC: Sorta back. We still have over a day left in the "day", right?)

It's more like we are scared that the owner of the crossbow will be killed by the wolves. ;)

Since Seon has spoken, I'll randomly vote Bratmon who hasn't spoken yet today.

No, I'm here! I've just been lurking in the shadows, reflecting on my own all day. I think that I need the bow, but my vote will be to Support myself until i find some evidence.

{ OOC: Apologies for my relative inactivity, I simply have too much on my hands these days. I think there's a lesson to be learned here, don't have several of these games running in parallel. :rolleyes: }

The Jewellery Trader has been standing aside from the inevitable bickering that ensues whenever humans gather. Or any living creatures for that matter. Diamonds never quarrel.

Accusations back and forth eh? How... surprising. While I hate to get involved, I must say I have reason to believe the Lancer, Kulko, to be innocent of these perpetrations and machinations. Pure deductions, you see.

The Wine Trader's pants are fuchsia, by the way.

The Fur Trader (Bratmon) wants the crossbow, haha. Poke little holes in mangy rabbits the rest of his short life, haha. Maybe you live a day or two the next weapon will have more takers? Ha-oh, my head. No more cheap wine for me, no.

All right, hell_hound until the situation changes.

I've spoken to hell_hound a couple times during the day. Maybe he just don't like speaking in public. If we do have to lynch someone i would rather someone that I've had trouble speaking to in private would go, Charles Li.(OOC: if you want to participate in these games, having a completly full inbox isn't a very good idea imo.)

What is with the unnecessary bandwagoning against me, as tyou can see I was one of the first to speak today, and since have been contemplating my vote, that I still have not come to a conclusion on.

Edit: I support Myself

Update: Evening, Day 2
The caravan came to a hold, as did the rain that had been soaking the small party through and through all day. The votes had indeed been close today, and many had obviously made the connection between the murder of the horse merchant and his aquirance of the weapon the day before; none had stepped forward to claim the weapon, until Bratmon, the furs trader, finally had claimed the weapon.

When it came to the accusations, Kulko, who had looked like he might face execution earlier, had escaped the noose when the herbalist, Charles Li, had refused to speak up even after several direct accusations. In the end, the two Hippus dragged Charles Li from his tent to perform the necessary decimation of the caravan. They all expected the reagents trader to stay silent like earlier, and none were surprised when he knelt, lips tight. His body hit the ground with a silent thump, and the traders all approached to examine his body. It soon became clear that
Spoiler :
Charles Li was Innocent!

With only a few votes about the light crossbow, Bratmon claimed it easily, and took it with him towards his tent as the night fell...

Final Vote Tally (day 2):
Accusations:
Oyzar: Charles Li
BananaLee: Hell_Hound
KingMorgan: Kulko
Krill: Charles Li
Tasslehoff: Charles Li
Bratmon: Bratmon
Niklas: Kulko
LightFang: Hell_Hound

Total:
Charles Li: 3
Hell_Hound: 2
Kulko: 0
Bratmon: -1

Light Crossbow:
Bratmon: Bratmon
Renata: Bratmon

Total:
Bratmon: 2

It is now night!
People with night abilities, send me your orders!
Any items that Charles Li had will be up for vote tomorrow.
This night will last roughly 24 hours.

Until then, public posting is closed!

Note: I saw your vote, Hell_Hound, but it was past the deadline and made no difference.

Update: Morning, day 3
The caravan woke up to find the rain gone and the sun ascending upon them once again. They also found the killer's next victim; Kingmorgan, the supplymaster, had been brutally killed. The reason why his corpse was discovered that fast was that it was outside; apparently he had been taking a walk that night, when the killer had surprised him.

Spoiler :
Kingmorgan was innocent!

Nothing of interest was found on KingMorgan, but Charles Li had some plants, which were identified as local herbs from Kwythellar and thrown away; they were worthless.

It is now day!
Votes are now open: Accusations in bold black, supports in bold green
Night falls in roughly 48 hours.
Until then, public posting is open!

(OOC: The spoiler doesn't open for me -- he was innocent?)

(OOC: Yes, yes he was)

The Wine Trader sits alone among his barrels of wine. From somewhere he has acquired a lump of veined cheese and some serviceable bread, and he makes a snack of it as the caravan rolls along. He is acutely aware of the gallons of expensive wine surrounding him; he tries to ignore the temptation.

Would anyone like a song? I like to sing, haha. "The Wizard's staff has a knob on the end ..."

He trails off, as he is met with nothing but annoyed looks. No one seems to want to talk today.

Well, fine, then.

The Jewellery Trader looks in disgust at the Wine Trader.

It takes a sharpened mind to solve this situation, and here you sit pimpling simple wine, deliberately muddying your brain. Much use you are. You and the rest of humanity.

I've made some deductions. They are likely too complex for you lot to follow so I won't bore you with the details, but I find the likelihood quite high that the Armor Trader, hell_hound, is behind this killing.

Yes, jewel trader, please elaborate more on this deduction. Even if you are sure that we won't get it, please do test out our intellect

Yes, unless you explain I will support hell_hound. Give me evidence and I will be more than happy to change.

hell_hound you are being accused of killing members of the caravan obviously. Is there any truth behind these claims?

Top Bottom