• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

MNotw VII-The Court of the Momus Game Thread

The Priest glares at the Cow. What makes YOU think I am one of them? I clearly stated that I am not one of them. I even explicitly explained who I am. Now why would the cow have suspicions on the priest. Did you not forget that I did not blamed you when other's followed?

Yes, Rly. What else is a priest suppose to use for rituals? blocks of wood?

On second thought, CivGeneral is just angry at being bandwagoned, not trying to kill us. As to who should die, well, I don't know, there's not much of a case against anybody, although I've already said how much I hate Keelyn. Let's just kill the messengers again for the fun of it.

Well, then, uh... bring them back to life so we can kill them, or something. :p

I'm going to vote against Civgeneral, if only because it took a bandwagon to get him to answer the question I sent more than a week ago, and even when it finally arrived the response told me nothing of interest.

(OOC: I don't know if this is clouding my judgement on the issue of who should hang, but I'm also rather baffled by CG's complaints about being victimised. At the time of writing, he is still alive in all three mafia-type games currently in progress on this forum, having survived a total of 16 days worth of lynches.)

Gee, thanks a lot Winston. I told you what you wanted to know and explained myself here, yet you still go against me?! You're judgement is quite cloudy and letting a bandwagon have an influence on you :rolleyes:.

Civgeneral is not anyone I care about. Sorry, Civgeneral.

So Renata, you don't care about a man of the church nor see the usefulness of one. And thus you decide to just hang him instead. Blasphemy I tell you, religious persecution at it's finest. The gods wont take too kindly of you lynching the man of the church.

Blasphemy? THIS... IS... MADNESS!

But it is most definitely not Sparta.

And CG, can I get an answer to my PM?

OOC: Sorry about that Choxorn, recently I got a swamp full of PMs from the EPYC game :blush:.

I wouldn't hold your breath...

Well I responded to your PM and Choxorn's. Seriously, is that the way you treat people who don't respond to you in a timely manner.

OCC: Though apparently Winston has issues with people who's PM box has OTHER things besides the NotW related PMs. I do run an EPYC game as well as receive non-NotW PMs. So don't flipping hold a grudge against me if I don't flipping respond back in a timely manner.

Thanks for responding, CivGeneral.

I too would like to support CivGeneral. Let's have a bandwagon of support this time!

I'm an anti-scientologist so I want to see the scientist, Sprig, die. Yet not by our hands, but rather by tying up Sprig and locking him in a room with 2 starving messengers.

Dinner Day 6
Dinner was a subdued affair. Everyone was bored with no messengers to kill. Many wanted to string up the priest, but hatred of the freak combined with distrust of the sage and slave precluded even that outlet. The courtiers sullenly returned to their rooms, frustrated by the lack of blood.
Spoiler :
For Lynch Votes
Civgeneral-3-Winston Hughes, Khazaar, BananaLee, Renata, support Choxorn
Blame-2-Sprig, Methos
Sprig-1-Blame
Khazaar-1-Civgeneral

Dawn breaks in 48 hours
Please send Night PMs to me.

Top Bottom