MOD: Women of the Sword

You could use still pictures for some of the leader, such as Palin and others. It wont be as fancy, but at least you would get a mod out. If the mod is out people are more likely to contribute to it.

You could use still pictures for some of the leader, such as Palin and others. It wont be as fancy, but at least you would get a mod out. If the mod is out people are more likely to contribute to it.

I have still pictures in the mod now for those leaders :) I'm in the process of working on the animated leader heads now.

Great work I love your mod dude. The art of the units are really good, I love how you got a female version of pretty much all of them. Youre alternate leaders are interesting, I think the German leader is overpowered though. Financial+Organized=Too Much Money Great Job on leaders anyways.

Its almost what I've been looking for... Wondering if you have the spare time to help me out with that.

Please check this Mod Request.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8945735&postcount=1087

Great work I love your mod dude. The art of the units are really good, I love how you got a female version of pretty much all of them. Youre alternate leaders are interesting, I think the German leader is overpowered though. Financial+Organized=Too Much Money Great Job on leaders anyways.

Its almost what I've been looking for... Wondering if you have the spare time to help me out with that.

Thanks! I'm still working on the mod. I'd say I'm closer to 80-90% of female skinned units and I'm currently working on the missing leaderheads.

And thanks for pointing out the German leader. I will take a look at that for the next release (which is realistically 2 months away).

I will check out your mod request.

Darius I in BTS has both of these traits...I don't see why it would be overpowered.

Sorry I've been silent running the last few months. Yes, this is still under active development.

I'm slowly working making my own custom leaderheads. I really want the next version to have all animated leaderheads. It's taking me much longer than I anticipated.

I've also been incorporating all the great units Saiboleth has been putting out and do have a stable but still incomplete build.

I'm thinking about releasing a streamlined version in a month or two.

Hi, any chance of an updated download link? (btw, you guys are amazing... I wish I was talented enough to create my own mods!)

6+ years since last post...
How did you even find this???

There are plenty of active mods. Try some of those instead of digging up the dead.

Are any of them a near-total conversion to females, both leaders and units?

I mean, it's *possible* this is the first match that got returned by using a *search function* (which is what one normally uses to find 6-year-old threads). Or that this was simply the most promising one for what was wanted.

If you're aware of an active mod that would suit what's wanted, why don't you actually point out such a mod instead of just complaining simply because somebody wonders if there's an updated link? Such a question is not criminal, so far as I know.

I don't think a comprehensive mod for female art exists, however there is a lot of stuff out there. I especially recommend saibotlieh's work, see here for a download that further links to other components to change unit art from male to female. You would have to mix and match that with existing female leader art yourself.

6+ years since last post...
How did you even find this???

There are plenty of active mods. Try some of those instead of digging up the dead.

I found it by searching for female civ iv mods................ Can only see the Amazonian mod and female great people mod, neither of which give you a good range of female leader heads, hence why I 'dug up' this 'dead' thread in the chance that the creator was still around.

I don't think a comprehensive mod for female art exists, however there is a lot of stuff out there. I especially recommend saibotlieh's work, see here for a download that further links to other components to change unit art from male to female. You would have to mix and match that with existing female leader art yourself.

you guys should close these threads that have been inactive for many years.

let them rest in peace.

Nope, I'm with Bandobras Took here: people may find these threads in a forum search looking for pointers to similar content. I tried to provide information about that to the best of my knowledge.

That's useful. What isn't useful are posts asking for threads to be closed.

that's nice.
but new users of the forum might not know that they are bringing up an inactive topic.
This mod was located on filefont, which shut down in 2009.

but new users of the forum might not know that they are bringing up an inactive topic.
Why would that matter at all? What is wrong with posting relevant things in a relevant thread - how does the date matter?

sorry guys.

I'm wrong.

Top Bottom