[MULT] Pitboss Worldbuilding Challenge REBOOT: Discussion Thread

Ok, server is back up and everything should be good. We're starting from 3680. Not sure where we were before. (I am however realizing just how far back my current story is).

I am at the exact same point as I was before the server went down so I don't think we've lost anything.

Yeah I still can't join. Anybody else?

@MrCasperTom: Yep, I think we got lucky that it autosaved on that turn.

@Silverman6083: Hmm, I'm able to join, but that really doesn't mean anything. Sometimes I get different results from being on the same network.

Sorry everyone for all the posts. I'm even annoying myself. I wanted to get Avilis' story finished quickly before I fell too far behind in time (it ends like 200 years before the current turn), and before others started posting about dates that were obviously later. Didn't want things to get all messed up chronologically. I have successfully brought his story to a close and will back off with the posts to give some other people a chance.

I was able to take my turn earlier, and everything seemed to be as it was when we stopped.

I've been in a writing lull for a couple of days, but I'm probably about to get back into it.

Ok its fine, I went in and took my turn.

Yeah, I was able to log on and take the turn just fine; nothing seems to have been lost.
@Heerlo - Take your time. There's no rush on this! It's for fun (and we'll start nagging you when it's taken you too long to write an update anyway...)

Yeah I definitely wasn't trying to rush anyone. Take your time. I felt inspired by this story, but this amount of updates is probably not going to be something I can keep up on regularly.

(and we'll start nagging you when it's taken you too long to write an update anyway...)

Oh, I know you will. I know all too well. ;)

Happy Fourth, everyone! And if you're not American, then happy Fourth for whatever the Fourth means to you!

For example, people like the Majah, who is from Raspur. :D

Happy Fourth, everyone! And if you're not American, then happy Fourth for whatever the Fourth means to you!

Happy "That day we let you colonial folks think you are actually free of the mighty leviathan that is the British Empire".

:cool:

I may possibly have missed a turn yesterday; the morning and afternoon were mental and then I got distracted unifying Italy in Vicky II. Will definitely take my turn this afternoon, though, so I doubt the AI will have or will have a chance to screw up my nation too much.

For example, people like the Majah, who is from Raspur. :D

Happy Fourth to you, too, Heerlo!
(Being not actually Raspurian but a slightly mental and rather bored current resident of Nebraska, I'm going to go eat too many hot dogs and shoot off fireworks this evening :D.)

Happy "That day we let you colonial folks think you are actually free of the mighty leviathan that is the British Empire".

:goodjob:

Man Brits sure are quick to forget that we saved you guys twice :mischief: Can't imagine why.
Happy Fourth everybody! :cheers:

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Haven't seen any stories recently, hope we all aren't losing interest. I'm still invested in this. I have been brainstorming for my next post, I just want to wait until a few others have posted so that I'm not hogging the thread.

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. Haven't seen any stories recently, hope we all aren't losing interest. I'm still invested in this. I have been brainstorming for my next post, I just want to wait until a few others have posted so that I'm not hogging the thread.

I should have something up in the next day or two; I've been collecting screenshots and have at least three good stories ready to go. My major "problem", if you will, was that the 4th sort of interrupted my writing schedule. So, not losing interest!

Yes, I've been trying to write some, just been a little short on time lately.

Top Bottom