Multipolarity II - Game Thread

The Turkic Union (ooc:Thorvald).

Can you come up with a name for them which isn't as close to the name of Turkistan? It is a bit like Greece insisting that FYROM is called Bulgaria currently.

okay. We shall call them Former Republic of China (FRC).

Nueva Brasil Orders: ($100)
$10 buying NOD shares
$10 buying VLT shares
$50 into industry tech
$10 into trade tech
$10 into culture tech
$10 into espionage tech

Nueva Brasil Orders: ($26)
$3 buying NOD shares
$3 buying VLT shares
$11 into industry tech
$3 into trade tech
$3 into culture tech
$3 into espionage tech
Espionage: Default.
Expansion:

Attachments

• n2biM.png
    n2biM.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 190
ooc: rather strange you can settle coastal tiles without owning any coast to get to them. This being of course in context of the bordering province only, non-coastal land-claim rule.

Also I believe according to the stats you only have 26 income for this turn.

ooc: rather strange you can settle coastal tiles without owning any coast to get to them. This being of course in context of the bordering province only, non-coastal land-claim rule.

The ruleset says this:
They can move infinitely if taking enemy territory.
So I assumed as long as the territories you take border each other, you need not have an adjacent one.

Your armies can move one province per turn in every direction from what you currently own if claiming peacefully.

Since you are not taking an enemy province, but rather an "open" one, it would fall under the peaceful expansion rules.

Jeho and BSmith are right. Thanks for answering, guys. :)

Hey, hey, hey Thorvald! Do you have a seperate account for each of the NPCs? I would really like to know!

Thanks!

Bold

I notice a lack of James Bond baddies, who maybe would have been nice to see rule a country. Otherwise, all cool and nice, Thor! :goodjob:

CCS Basic Design
Spoiler :

The CCS is dominantly white in color with black and various grays as secondary colors. All computing is done in the "head". The CSS can still “think” so long as the head remains intact, but for security reasons it is designed to self-destruct once enough damage is sustained to the unit’s body with few exceptions; one being if it is carrying valuable information that should'nt be destroyed under the discretion of GCMO Generals. Most of the body is made of a flexible material very similar to that of human skin, which is overlaid with armor for obvious reasons. It usually adorns a hood made of an incredibly tough yet flexible material for the sole purpose of protecting the head, which is already armor-plated by default. The material that hangs from its waist is made of similar-looking material, but that material is more comparable to cloth than the hood. Its basic weapons are not as remarkable as what’s given to the CAS or human soldiers.

26 Parishes

9 Parishes on buying Bank of England Stock

10 Parishes on one navy

7 Parishes on stock for Riccio Conglomerate

Attachments

• Bayou Republic.png
    Bayou Republic.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 114
Republic of Coruscant Department of Accountancy

Starting Income: 26 (All figures are rounded)
Army: 1 (@ 5) 5
Navy: 1 (@ 10) 10
Air Force (@ 20)
Total Armed Forces: 15
Trade: 0
Culture: 0
Banking: 1
Kintobor Shares: 5
Total Investments: 6
Total Expenses: 26

Claims:

All into IC.

Hey, hey, hey Thorvald! Do you have a seperate account for each of the NPCs? I would really like to know!
Not... yet...

I notice a lack of James Bond baddies, who maybe would have been nice to see rule a country. Otherwise, all cool and nice, Thor! :goodjob:
I'll up and confess, I'm actually not versed in the Bond franchise, and Judi Dench I know more from As Time Goes By. :p But since I know her speech patterns, I figure I'm half-way there.

In other news, the Chinese Union unilaterally pledges itself to non-aggression viz. Turkistan, Coruscant, Bengal, the 501st Legion, and Russia, if we haven't already.

Offering Special Trade Agreements to: The Federal Union of China, The Empire of China, and the Republic of Coruscant.
The Republic accepts :)

To: the Republic of Coruscant, The Kingdom of London and the Bengali Republic

The Kingdom of Katterland offers a Trade Pact between Katterland and your nations in order to facilitate greater economic co-operation, and mutually benefit Katterland and its partners.
The Republic accepts

In other news, the Chinese Union unilaterally pledges itself to non-aggression viz. Turkistan, Coruscant, Bengal, the 501st Legion, and Russia, if we haven't already.

The Republic would gladly accept a non-aggression pact with the Chinese Union.
The Republic proposes a trade pact to the following nations: Russia, Formatting Crew, Chinese Union, and Vietnam. The Republic stands by with the Chinese Union in their affirmations.

Top Bottom