MySpace Deletes Largest Atheist Group in the World.

My page is still up.

Call me a skeptic but something is fishy here.

OMG Mobboss and myself seem to be on the same side of a theist/atheist subject!!!!!!

This is 100% wrong. I'm not getting into this argument again but suffice it to say Atheism requires no belief in higher powers, miracles, magic, or anything else posited without a shred of evidence, nothing supernatural whatsoever. Depending on your definition it may qualify as a belief but under no circumstances is faith involved. No evidence is required to reject any claim made without evidence.

Sounds like you do want to get into the arguement again. If you really don't want to think about religion at all then call yourself agnostic. If you want to be atheist then you're not just not believing in God, but you're saying that God doesn't exist. That is the difference, and hence the faith behind atheism.

Twas still a good burn mobby. Want some ointment?

Anyway, I bet if they deleted the largest Christian group their building would get firebombed or swamped with the religious. That video of that guy saying 'Put the 10 commandants back dammit' springs up as well.

Is this thread about religious writings or this story about myspace?
It appears to be about myspace's alleged bias against one viewpoint. You questioned relying on the source and I helped reinforce your point.

You're welcome, by the way.

Twas still a good burn mobby. Want some ointment?

No, it was a troll. A very typical troll that pretty much always occurs when athiests and the religious get anywhere near each other.

And ya know, getting zinged like that from an Athiest, REALLY, and I mean REALLY makes me feel more empathy for the athiests in the OP story. I mean, really...it does. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I bet if they deleted the largest Christian group their building would get firebombed or swamped with the religious.

Probably not. It would probably get more scrutiny as to the reasons why it was done, but saying they would get firebombed is just ******ed.

Heh!

I love it how the religionists cry foul when they get outsmarted in an argument.

The only majority that acts like a minority.

Outsmarted? I really dont understand how smart it is to further alienate people in a thread where the intent is to garner sympathy for a group of people possibly being treated unfairly.

Heh!

I love it how the religionists cry foul when they get outsmarted in an argument.

The only majority that acts like a minority.

I saw a thing on the news earlier about teaching non-traditional families in schools and the religious nut actual sad " Who cares." in response to the non-nut saying " What about the people who aren't christian?" The nut then went on about if her side was muslim every one would be tripping over them self to appease them but the christians are fair game and no one cares about their feelings.

Outsmarted? I really dont understand how smart it is to further alienate people in a thread where the intent is to garner sympathy for a group of people possibly being treated unfairly.

Many religionists are good at alienating themselves.

I also love the way you pretend to be objective.

You hate atheists, no need to allude otherwise.

Top Bottom