Myth01- Taking on Regent!

lurker's comment: Look at the opening post, he wants Cheiftain and Warlord Players. ;)

lurker's comment: It might be hard to find that many players at those levels with the courage or desire to play an SG at Regent. I say take whoever wants to play....

lurker's comment: It might be hard to find that many players at those levels with the courage or desire to play an SG at Regent. I say take whoever wants to play....

I think TheOverseer is correct on this. If you get a few Monarch/Emperor players to sign on, you could turn it into a semi-Training Day Game. The more advanced players could include their reasons "why" in their turn logs and make suggestions to the less advanced players.

A good way to do that type of thing is to "sandwich" players...

strong
weak
strong
weak
strong
weak

...so that each trainee gets the benefit of the more experienced players' ideas.

If you should want to do this, I'd recommend starting a separate thread with "Training Day Game" in the title, and ask for experienced players to help. I've played as a trainee in similar games as a Monarch player sandwiched between Demi-God and Deity players...you can learn a lot that way. :)

Well, I'm going to wait for a day or two and see if anyone comes. If not, I'll try that.

hi
i would like to join, although i play (cause of lack of the time) DG.

Well, if no other Chieftain's/Warlords come in the next two days, I'll start a training day SG and then you can join.

All right, sure, you can join in, ngraner, but first, what level do you play on Civ 3? OK, now I've come up with a time for the new Training Day SG. If noone else below Regent joins in two days, I'll start a Training Day.

Sure, you're added, but there's only one more day until I start the new Training Day.

You know, including darski (Assuming he has Conquests), you have 4 people, and that's enough for an SG.

You know, including darski (Assuming She has Conquests), you have 4 people, and that's enough for an SG.

I don't have the game and cannot find one anywhere.

I plan to follow along as a lurker and I am looking forward to the Training Day game.

OK, starting Training Day....................................................... now.
EDIT: Pinman, ngraner, why don't you two join the training day?

lurker's comment: isn't anyone joining this?

Oh.... :blush:

Too bad this seems to have gone stale--I want to join! I've never played an SG and have only won 1 regent game... :( but I only play when I have time, have been very busy w/speech since January. I'd like to play, if you guys revive this--let me know OK??

Too bad this seems to have gone stale--I want to join! I've never played an SG and have only won 1 regent game... :( but I only play when I have time, have been very busy w/speech since January. I'd like to play, if you guys revive this--let me know OK??
This is the thread you want: Myth01- Training Day- Regent.

Top Bottom