Nation States - Civ Players Nation

But what happens if nation have one or more private postal agencies, and no national one?

No! The WA has no right interfering with our nation!

That's why I would rather not join WA by this nation, but we can affect other countries by our WA regional delegate to make outside suits our Nation more.

Yeah, national ban for WA. Here also comes an UPDATE:

2 hours ago:
- Following new legislation in Civ Players, college students make ends meet by selling their kidneys.
- Following new legislation in Civ Players, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
Civ Players was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".

Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: Powerhouse
Political Freedoms: Some

We are now hard-working population of 7 million are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29%. Private enterprise is still illegal (bit weird for me anyway, as we are now classified as Capitalist Paradise :D )

And now issue:

Where's The Love Gone?

Last night the respected tabloid TV show "60 Minutes" ran a report on Civ Players's rising divorce rate. What is happening to the nuclear family?

Here are 3 options (or dismiss):
1/ "There's a simple solution," says so Pastor Felix, of the Catholic Church. "Divorce should be illegal..." bla bla bla.

2/ John Black, author of the hit book, 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Some Whole Other Place,' has a simpler solution. "If couples would just call each other 'darling' once in a while, there would be far fewer relationship breakdowns... So the government should make it mandatory: call your spouse 'darling' at least once a day, or face a fine."

3/ "There's a simple way to boost the marriage rate," says so gay rights activist Jazz Utopia. "Abolish those arcane laws that discriminate against same-sex marriages..."

I must say that I love 2/ option from those. But what is yours opinion?

3/ "There's a simple way to boost the marriage rate," says so gay rights activist Jazz Utopia. "Abolish those arcane laws that discriminate against same-sex marriages..."

It will make more profit from marriage tax, and make the minions people happy! :D

Science Votes 3.

So, I wait for Foreign vote...

In theory (and practice) if our Nation of Civ Players would join WA all future resolutions of WA would affect our nation. It is simple in game mechanics, so we vote NO.

Still waiting for Foreign vote in previous issue, but here is new one:

Nudists Demand Time In Sun

A loose coalition of sartorially-challenged individuals known as "Let It All Hang Out" has called on the government to relax public nudity laws.

Options:
1/ "For too long, our bodies have been trapped in these prisons of cotton and polyester!" yelled protester Chastity du Pont "We must repeal the puritanical laws that make public nudity a crime. My body--my choice to dangle!"

2/ "I agree," mused sociology professor Billy Washington. "But I don't think the protestors are going far enough. Public nudity shouldn't be an option: it should be compulsory. Nudity is highly liberating. And it would put that disgusting "Hooters" out of business once and for all."

3/ Whoa, whoa," says noted accountant Johann Silk. "Are these people serious? The last thing I want to see when I'm out for a coffee is some lumbering, over-weight nudist coming down the sidewalk toward me. If people want to get naked, they can do it in the privacy of their own homes. Think of the children!"

I am not sure what would be best, but what is advisors opinion in this issue?

Science votes 1. If people are allowed to naturally express themselves, so better their mental health. Those who may be offended are only through a narrowminded upbringing. Within a generation "nudity" will be no more shocking than a tattoo, a piercing, or dying your hair!

I vote for forced nudity. :groucho:

Forced nudity is awesome when there are only young, good-looking females around. Otherwise, it's not. I vote for 3.

EDIT: Not THAT young, obviously! :p

Ok, votes counted, decisions done. For both issues option 3rd is winning.

GamezRule, would you like to join us as one of advisors? (free are: religious, culture and transport -logistics), as now your vote was like from spectator or commentator ;)

New issue:

Gambling Workers Strike!
Workers across the nation have gone out on indefinite strike over what they claim are substandard wages in the Gambling industry.

1/ "We are the backbone of this country, and we demand a fair wage rise!" says so union leader Buy Longbottom. "I don't think a 20% increase over two years is too much to ask. Unless the government forces employers to give us our due, we'll shut this whole industry down! Let's see how well Civ Players's economy manages without any Gambling, huh?"

2/ "We pay our employees very generous wages," says so employer representative Violet Barry. "Especially when you consider that without us, they'd be OUT ON THE STREET. Hear that, you scumbags? OUT ON THE STREET! Anyway, my point is, if you cave in, you make our entire industry uncompetitive. You can't do that in the global marketplace. It'll hurt the whole country. The best solution, economically speaking, would be to relax industrial laws and allow us to fire troublemakers on the spot."

I suggest taking their demands seriously and rising their wages, otherwise our gambling industry can fall before it even born in full. What's your votes anyway?

We have gone whole hog on gambling so far, lets continue down that route!

So, you mean we should rise the wages of those troublemakers Abaddon?

Top Bottom