Necromancer (28/12/07)

Heh, once I get around to adding the "good" and "evil" techs to the FF mod, I'll make this guy the Evil civ's Death Mage (which will be generated from a Necromancer's Tower instead of the Mage generated by the good and neutral civs' Mage Tower).

Excellent work!

Very Well Done Plotinus... Excellent animation effects and use of lighting. Great placement for the CIV Specific Colors too. Love the Fidget. Good work on the cloth animation and I must say the Sword Attack Lighting on his clothing is Beautiful :goodjob:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllll! :D

Very nicely done! :)

The awesomeness of your units cannot be stressed enough. :eek:

As Robert Palmer would say, Simply Irresistible!
Terrific animations, as has been stated. I'll point out the Death anim.
The dropping of the staff & sword, the sort of "hitch" or shudder as he realizes he's a goner, the backwards fall, and then the "whoomp" as the lifeless body hits the ground. It's all perfect.

The thought occurred to me, that being a delver in the world of the dead, this unit begs to have a third attack anim that uses a downward thrust with the sword, or even better, a dagger, that could be used to sacrifice beleaguered workers, or dejected enemies.

Very nicely done.

Beautiful unit, Plotinus! The fire shooting from the sword is a very cool attack!

Top Bottom