Nephites and Lamanites! (PTW 330 x 330)

Venovekis

Chieftain
Long ago Middle America was a very diffrent place. Where there were two major civilizations that had a great hatered for eachother, these two Civilizations stemed from one family of people that came from Jeruselem in the days of Jeramiah the Prophet. Also there is a remnant of people to the north that have altogether destroyed eachother. This remnant are the people of Jared, that came from the times of the tower of Babel long before the others came to America. If you want a chalenge in this game you should pick the Jaredites becuse thier land is VERY poor due to thier gigantic war they had Just had. :king:
As a side note this is a VERY huge map with 7 playable civilizations. 330 x 330 and is for PTW/ Gold. And is not a current accurate map of Middle America.

Attachments

• Nephites.zip
    140.7 KB · Views: 284
oh its a mormon scenario :lol:

Hehe, naw they very much had wine and all that back then. Whats also interesting is that the Jaredites long long ago had what is translated to english is the word "elephant" so i guess these guys had mamoths =x!! They may have even domesticated them! =O I so wish mamoths were still alive =c they are so very scarey ... i like that =p.

Haven't had a look at it yet. It sounds great. Did you put the Jaredites or are you thinking of a seperate one for them? Oh by the by the the Nephites did use the Laminite prisoners to test their liquors to make sure that they (the Nephites weren't poisoned (Alma 55:30-32) :cry: Nasty kind of warfare.

I have a hobby of collecting/selling rare books. Came across a title "Mormon's Map" by John Sorenson. He's an anthropologist at BYU. Made me think of this scenario.

1st attached .jpg is a picture of the first page of the book. Its a map that somewhat resembles yours. 2nd attachment is a mini-map of the scenario for comparison.

Attachments

• MAP.JPG
    MAP.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 201
  • venminimap.jpg
    venminimap.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 179
Top Bottom