NESCraft

Note: Let Patchy use the Stone Tools.
1 AP To make a Spear, using the stone tools.
1 AP Go, with the spear, hunt the Goat that is to the North, and, once it is dead, bring it back to the cave. Be very careful of predators and natural dangers both during the hunt and after, and work closely with Patchy. Bring the goat back to the tent and Butcher the animal, saving the bones and the hide.
1 AP to Eat and Sleep in the cave... I may open to some Hanky Panky tonight, assuming things go well and we're gorged.

Rotate a watch with the other 2 as we sleep. :)

Edit: I'm starting to call this area Elephantcave

Hey all, I was able to puzzle together all the snapshots from each update into a single map. Would people prefer to see it or keep on roaming?

NOOO I'd rather you didn't just yet (though I doubt you can have it 100% accurate)

Also bear in mind that there 'may' be whole other continents out there nobody has seen yet, and all kinds of strange creatures beyond.

PS Going to bed, will reply to questions tomorrow!

My orders: 1 AP To make a pick
1 AP to construct a smoking frame over the fire, using stones and sticks, and place meat on it, allowing us to store it more effectively for later, harder times. Once the other two are back with the goat, and it is butchered, lay the meat on it.
1 AP to Eat and sleep in the cave.

@Daft: I asked because I figured you might not want me too, though it is built with entirely public knowledge :p

I noticed you literally moved land and trees and stuff behind people's fields of vision, which made a couple players difficult to locate.

Tell me when I can post it so I can be all proud of it and stuff :D

NOTE: Ekolite and Nintz are going to claim Herobrine's babies, unless anyone above them in the list steps up.

@Ekolite and Nintz, would you prefer the boy (Animal Lore) or the girl (Charm)?

-----------------

Daft, hypothetically if I play one of these monsters demigods, I would lose my place in line incarnation as a human being? I think it's cool to play as one of these creatures, but play as a human in this world seems so dangerous as exciting.
What is your opinion? Better wait a spot as a human being or one of these monsters?

@Golden1Knight its entirely up to you! It sounds like you'd prefer playing a human but there will be a longer wait (hopefully it wont take me so long to update!). I don't know how many people in the list are still interested. I don't think anyone else wants to play as a monster, so that would let you start playing straight away, but to be fair I would have to bump you down in the reincarnation queue if you wanted to play a human later.

To be a monster demigod, you would need first to be a human, then try to possess an animal and for that thing to go wrong. Of course, it might also be possible for you to wait until I reproduce, but it's not going to happen in the short term. Best if you become a human first, and then do your best to put your print on the place before trying to be an abomination that might not be amenable to helping humans.

@Milarqui actually, I would let someone play as your offspring whether you like it or not... You are not 100% in control of your current form (at least not yet), and its possible that energy will flow through you and form into a new monster/beastman/abomination.

This is awesome in a tin. Colour me interested, and put me on the list please!

Sure thing! Thankyou :D

For some reason, having the first multi-birth in the game seems kind of notable :p
Just saying..

@Lord_Herobrine you're right, you really needed to be in good health or that could have gone badly. I will add it to the list of achievements on the front page.

Questions:
- Bird-bush to the right of me. Bush or small tree? Edible or inedible? How cute is the bird?
- Sheep-grass below me. Did I spot anything edible when I walked through there during the last day?

@Qoou the bush does not have any fruit you can see. There are blackbirds hanging around there (fairly cute I guess :) ).

Nothing especially exciting in that patch of grass, you may find seeds and insects there.

:salute:

I'm fine with either, so I guess I'm getting the girl.

I'll be the new abomination on the assumption that I don't lose my place in line.

I'd be happy to reincarnate.

@Arrow Gamer do you mean now or in future? You have priority, but please read the above posts...

I'll be the new abomination on the assumption that I don't lose my place in line.

@Shadowbound to be fair, I would have to bump you down a few places.

BTW, I have seen J.K's map in private. It is more accurate than I thought, its also quite cool seeing a composite of every turn, with almost everybody on there at once, and it shows just how much of the world has been visited already. Anyway, I have asked him not to share it for the time being, I really don't want people to have OOC geographical knowledge... I'd prefer people to go exploring :)

I mean, I've kind of done everything with JK I can. If you've promised the spots to Ekolite and Nintz, don't take it away, but I'd sort of prefer to reincarnate now.

1AP Craft spear.
1AP Hunt the Goat that is to the North, working with t.b to bring it down, once it is dead help bring it back to the cave.
1AP Take pick that CW made and carve out Stone Blocks from the cave
1AP Sleep

I mean, I've kind of done everything with JK I can. If you've promised the spots to Ekolite and Nintz, don't take it away, but I'd sort of prefer to reincarnate now.

You're above them in the list, so you have the right to go first! But I need to know if you want to play as the boy or the girl child :)

Ekolite can have the girl then if he so wishes, as he is above me.

Hmm what do you think of this system, fair or unfair? I think it would be worse to have claims decided by 'first to post', especially after making people wait 3 weeks for the update.

Top Bottom