New Beta Version - November 25th (11/25)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think if the version is 11 - 25 - x is savegame compatible.

At least for me worked last couple of times =).

While fixing the trade route issue, I discovered a cool undocumented component of Morocco's UA; if you plunder a trade route and the trade route owner does not have visibility of the plot, they will be told that it was plundered by Barbarians, and you will not receive diplomacy penalties for stealing.

I fixed this to apply to the destination civilization as well.

I asked why this feature was removed a long time ago but I got a bunch of confused answers. Thanks for restoring this!

Pushed a fix for the "diplo penalty for rigging elections" and "coop wars being forgotten about" issues.

I'm seeing a quite peculiar trade route here.

Spoiler :
Trade Spirit.png

Route to Zurich works as intended and I already have one established to Thebes.

I've played for years with lots of additionnal mods but this is the first time I've ever seen a TR supposely shorter than direct distance between two cities,
Who knew that heastroke and firewater could bend space-time continuum like this ?

Also why the detour, was the caravan led by a real Indian trully afraid of cattle ?

Pushed a fix for the "diplo penalty for rigging elections" and "coop wars being forgotten about" issues.

I'm actually concerned that election rigging has become too powerful. I thought think the diplo penalty is actually appropriate.

I'm actually concerned that election rigging has become too powerful. I thought think the diplo penalty is actually appropriate.
That conversation was started before but never finished. The consensus seemed to be (and I agree) that spies should level up slower from rigging than they do now, since the easy leveling is the main problem. The same diplo penalty as a coup is way too much and doesn't really make sense.

It seems odd that the normal tanks receive armor plating, while the GDR doesn't. Is there a reason that we're incentivizing human players to create Modern Armor and then upgrade them to GDRs rather than building GDRs outright?

Similarly, do we intend for XCOM to be a weird sidegrade to Special Forces? E.g. Loss of amphibious/embarked sight/gunpowder bonus/embarked defense?

It seems odd that the normal tanks receive armor plating, while the GDR doesn't. Is there a reason that we're incentivizing human players to create Modern Armor and then upgrade them to GDRs rather than building GDRs outright?

Similarly, do we intend for XCOM to be a weird sidegrade to Special Forces? E.g. Loss of amphibious/embarked sight/gunpowder bonus/embarked defense?
I have the same concern with the Zeppelin. I never upgrade it to a Paratrooper. Being able to sit on a mountain with extra sight is too valuable.

I feel like too many AI are choosing Statecraft for their second tree. In my standard map games there are only ever 3 maximum who choose anything else. Can it be toned down a bit?

I feel like too many AI are choosing Statecraft for their second tree. In my standard map games there are only ever 3 maximum who choose anything else. Can it be toned down a bit?

I've noticed this in recent versions. The worst AI combination to deal with is Statecraft/Rationalization and it gets picked a lot. It feels like it forces the human player into one specific play style, especially on higher difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom