New call for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

As much as RFC for Civ V would be awesome, I also would like someone else's attempt at a world history simulation mod.

Gedemon Giant Earth Map with the TSL for civ and cs, along with the 34 civ DLL, and now the Historical start date will probably be the next thing to replace Rhye's map. Although there is no historical victories and other gameplay changes it will probably be enough for me. :)

Gedemon Giant Earth Map with the TSL for civ and cs, along with the 34 civ DLL, and now the Historical start date will probably be the next thing to replace Rhye's map. Although there is no historical victories and other gameplay changes it will probably be enough for me. :)

This.

I kinda like it better than Rhyes to an extent (mainly because it's new). It's a lot more Dynamic and less scripted. None the less, we must thank Rhye for the foundation ;).

i think if the community is gonna work on this project, we need to get organized.
i know it's not much, but we can simply start with a list of features needed to be implemented, kinda like a checklist (Replaceable Parts: "Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs."). Feel free to add some more if i left anything out, this list should be quite long.
It would be a shame if RFC wasn't made for this version of Civ. Who knows, maybe Rhye could help a bit or Firaxis could patch the game to allow the full implementation of all the civs in one game.

• Suitable Map(s)
• Use of all civs
• Historical spawn dates
• Settler maps
• Historical victories
• Religious schisms
• Stability
• AI scripting
• Balancing

Even if Rhye would return mod would not work very well on civ5 because limit of 22 civilizations.

Civ5 simply is too badly designed to include any many-civ mods.

Even if Rhye would return mod would not work very well on civ5 because limit of 22 civilizations.

Civ5 simply is too badly designed to include any many-civ mods.

Are you talking about more than 22 civilizations at the same game? Because they fixed that with Dll, they just dont get a leaderscreen after the 22º one.

I'm sick of playing the modmods of rhyes and fall. Just for talking about this and digging arround the forum, it would be awsom if an independent game would take the concept of RFC. An expand it beyond the limits of civilization. RFC is the best "game" I've played so far. Of there was a version simmilar to Beyond the Earth or something.

I know it has been 3 months scince the last post here but... What about a new thread to speculate and provide ideas about something like this?? A new Historical Path game with new and improved features.

Top Bottom