New call for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

I come here everyday hoping for more information. I hope he springs it on us, that'd be a great surprise.
I come here every couple of weeks hoping for some new Rhye posts to show up. The memories of countless hours i've spent in RFC and RFC:Europe keep my hope alive for a RFC reincarnation. Srsly though, it's been so long, i remember getting used to high school last time i've played CIV and now i am half-way though IT college education.

I come here every couple of weeks hoping for some new Rhye posts to show up. The memories of countless hours i've spent in RFC and RFC:Europe keep my hope alive for a RFC reincarnation. Srsly though, it's been so long, i remember getting used to high school last time i've played CIV and now i am half-way though IT college education.

I'm sure there will be an RFC for Civ V eventually
Until then you should check back to Civ IV. Both RFC (with Leoreth's Dawn of Civilization) and RFCE had some huge improvements ;)

I'm sure there will be an RFC for Civ V eventually
Until then you should check back to Civ IV. Both RFC (with Leoreth's Dawn of Civilization) and RFCE had some huge improvements ;)

I like Dawn of Civilization, but it seems just a little bit... crowded. That and it is slow as a dead cow on my laptop. :/

Anyone actually heard from Rhye? Hope everything's alright, in terms of real life.

He hasn't even been on for over a week, but that's not uncommon for him. I expect we'll probably hear something after the holidays, but probably not a release.

The way I see it, if he is having problems in real life, it's really none of our concern, but I wish him the best.

So he has been on? That's good. None of our concern? Having concern on whether or not someone is alright is bad? I thought it was just being caring, lol.

So he has been on? That's good. None of our concern? Having concern on whether or not someone is alright is bad? I thought it was just being caring, lol.

Sorry if I came off as insensitive, that's not what I meant. I also hope he's ok, but even if he wasn't there's nothing I can do.

Will gods and kings be required for this? Or just vanilla CiV?

I'm asking because G&K's is on sale atm.

Its said in the thread already that it will be for vanilla first. In civ4 rhye maintained all three versions of the game.

So, er, is this more or less dead now?

Threads are like faries, they only die whenyou say they are dead.

Thats relatively true.

The project will never die. Rhye might be working on it right now, he might not. But he did check in a few days ago, and that's promising. I would expect news soon, soon being within the next couple of months probably.

So this is what's been happening with Rhye. Civ V is a cursed game, unfortunately. Hope he abandons this and goes back to work on Dawn of Civilization.

So this is what's been happening with Rhye. Civ V is a cursed game, unfortunately. Hope he abandons this and goes back to work on Dawn of Civilization.

Dawn of Civilisation is a modmod by Leoreth. Has nothing to do with Rhye except for the fact that he used RFC for a base.

Dawn of Civilisation is a modmod by Leoreth. Has nothing to do with Rhye except for the fact that he used RFC for a base.

Yeah, but it would benefit from him.

Top Bottom