New Civilization: Canada

Ohh just noticed somthing with his eyes. They are tilted the wrong way. Like the shape of the eyelids the tilt if you look and compare it with the picture. They are tilted the opposite way of his pictures.

Yeah thats definitly looking better. I think you might want to widen the mouth a little bit. And move the mouth a little closer to the chin. He's also got a really prominant forehead in his pictures. Something thats lacking in your latest one. So maybe if you move all his facial features downwards a bit or push the hair back it would look more like him. By the way I appreciate the time you've spent on this CivArmy.

This is a reference for a better view from the window. I don't think it's actually visible from the Prime Minister's office, but it's the only part of the original parliament building which is still standing (the rest burned to the ground in 1916)

The hair is still the only thing I can see wrong. Give him hair similar to the pictures, and he should look fantastic.

Ok.. now lets talk about Patrick Roy.. famous entertainer?

Pooks said:
Ok.. now lets talk about Patrick Roy.. famous entertainer?

Entertainer? How about just making him the roi :king: of the whole Canadian civiliazation! Or bringing him back to hockey- I can't even keep track of who's starting instead of Aeberschir these days. Or spell Aevursher. Aebershir.

But Go Avs anyway!

BlowPhish said:
Hey did Jecrell ever get around to doing some dialogues for him?

Next week I'll get to it.
Any suggestions / recommended reading materials would be helpful.

Jecrell said:
Next week I'll get to it.
Any suggestions / recommended reading materials would be helpful.

Allright I'll come up with some links tomorrow. Long day at work x|.

So, I'll wait for this new diplomacy and then release the new version with all the news :D

-------------------------------
BTW, I expect release "Next Level Mod" tomorrow or monday if I had time, I have to finish the XLM edition and test the mod :cool: This mod adds on your Civ4 21 new leaders including these two Canadian leaders. :D

Looks like I won't be able to get any links today. Where does the time go? I'll find some this week unless someone beats me to it.

Top Bottom