new civilization: Israel

There seems to be another problem now, the mod doesn't seem to work with the update 1.61...
Any help?

Thanks!

This looks great but I wish it was animated... is there no way to do this with custom models in cIV? or is it just too hard? it may be possible to use your new model with the animations in the game, like one of the other leaders.. ?

EDIT : don't worry, read back through some earlier posts

First of all, sorry for the late reply.
This mod looks great, just fantastic.
but as an Israeli I have never heard of most of the cities that you named there, such as "Teman" ??? Teman in Hebrew means "Jemen" :|
May I please know if there is any fix mod or some thing? :)

Will do it for you guys... J I am building an ancient mod once I complete smac mod. Might as well do it now.... Not hard to update at all.

just please let me know some city names if you disagree with any of the names...

I can't seem to extract the file... it keeps coming up with a crc error.. Please upload working version and I will mod it for you guys

For troyDoogle7.
Here you got, cities names:
Jerusalem
Tel Aviv
Haifa
Hebron
Herzliah
Hod Ha'sharon
Holon
Hedera
K'far Saba
Be'er Sheba (or Be'er Sheva)
Natanya
Ramat Gan
Shderot
Jafa (or Yafo Jafo - eventhough today it's Tel Aviv-Jafa)
Ashkelon
Ra'anana
Ramat Ha'sharon
Rishon Le'zion
Eilat
Petah Tikva
Lod
Tiberias
Dimona (where Israel's nuclear silo is)

Those are the modern names :)
hope it's enough.
For more information please look here:
List of cities in Israel by their size (population) - In Hebrew!:

http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/רשימת_ערים_בישראל_לפי_מספר_תושבים

I don't think you should look on Wikipedia.org because it shows some Arab cities as well, bah...

I don't like this mod at all wrong choice of leaders and unit. However, Civ Army guy makes the BEST leader heads. Firaxis should hire him lol.

O and the flags wrong.

I like this mod very well...but when I did the update patch it messed up the mod. Is this mod not new patch compatable?

icemanjsg

i fixed israel in visamod.
try it out :)

I did try visamod i liked it however, i just want to play a mod that adds Israel to the game. The mod is good but it changes to much for me. v.good mod though thanks for the heads up

I'd say the starting techs ought to be Mysticism and Animal Husbandry (or Farming). I also think the leader choices shouldn't be father and son - seems a bit lame. Maybe replace David with Joshua, Joshua being Aggressive and Imperialistic (thinking in Warlords terms here) with a favorite civic of Nationhood. Or maybe we could go modern and use David Ben-Gurion (Defensive and Expansive?) and have his favorite civic be Representation or Universal Sufferage.

I also agree Solomon works better Philosophical instead of Spiritual, but also perhaps because I A) hate being Spiritual and B) Ramases II is Spi/Ind. And Theocracy? No. Organized Religion 100%. Pacifism if you want to compromise.

The Macabees could be extra hill fighting but the Celts took that. I say make them +15% City defense OR, and I've never mod'd so I don't know if this is feasible, +10% strength and they are made with +1 experience for every city you have ever lost (even if you regained it), +2 if that city was razed, so long as you originally created the city to begin with.

What is that Visamod you were talking about?

and, please fix the names of the cities... it's kinda annoying to see names like Teman and Kadesh Barna or waht ever :rolleyes:

mr. civ army, can u check your e-mail box please? :0

Top Bottom