Status
Not open for further replies.
Tactical AI is smarter but still doing suicide runs on barbs and barbs now are very tough with raging even on chieftian

Is anyone using Flag Promotions mod? I can't enable it anymore. The red text says "Mod is blocked by another mod" or something like that. I thought it was incorporated into the base game, but alas. The unit promotions don't show the way they used to.

Thanks for the tip. However, it did not work for me.
For me IGE always works, as there are some automated units stuck in motion. For example-worker is automated,but actually its not doing its stuff. I just delete it. Not best solution, but better than abandoned game. Same with recon units.

Have you enabled it in options?
I can't. It says it's missing some dependencies. Been playing with it for years, never happened before.

20230103213007_1.jpg

Barbarians dont seem to capture any cities they suicide into it and leave the city on 1hp! is that by design?

Game options, not when enabling the mods. It has already been integrated into VP EUI.
Sorry, I may be dumb. But I don't see it in the game options
Spoiler :

20230103223641_1.jpg

20230103223646_1.jpg

20230103223649_1.jpg

Mod List.jpg
its in game promotion flags under interface options This is a install of the latest version and this is what i see perhaps if you reinstall 3.1.1 again it may appear
ingame options.jpg

Has there been a change to the amount of XP gained from killing barbarians. It used to be 45xp limit, then changed depending on game length so Marathon had maximum of 135xp. I have just noticed early on in my marathon game that one of my warriors is suddenly on 153xp, all from barbs, as not been at war with anyone else. Is that correct or is that a bug.

Is the world religion tab wonky for anyone else? For me the World Relgions tab in the Religion Overview seems to get borked as the game progresses. I'm not entirely sure when but eventually it just goes blank and claims that there are no world religions even tho all of them have been founded.

All the other little tabs appear to be working fine (your religion, the beliefs and the map). It's just the list of all the religions and the amount of cities and followers that goes *poof*.

It did work at the beginning of the game as the religions got founded one by one but sometime between then and the middle of the game it just goes blank and claims there are no world religions.

Is the world religion tab wonky for anyone else? For me the World Relgions tab in the Religion Overview seems to get borked as the game progresses. I'm not entirely sure when but eventually it just goes blank and claims that there are no world religions even tho all of them have been founded.

All the other little tabs appear to be working fine (your religion, the beliefs and the map). It's just the list of all the religions and the amount of cities and followers that goes *poof*.

It did work at the beginning of the game but sometime between then and the middle of the game it just goes blank and claims there are no world religions.
From previous version (about 2 weeks ago) had same thing. Some turns later it can become normal.

Has there been a change to the amount of XP gained from killing barbarians. It used to be 45xp limit, then changed depending on game length so Marathon had maximum of 135xp. I have just noticed early on in my marathon game that one of my warriors is suddenly on 153xp, all from barbs, as not been at war with anyone else. Is that correct or is that a bug.
CS quest? Ruins?

From previous version (about 2 weeks ago) had same thing. Some turns later it can become normal.
I checked in during the various turns but it doesn't seem to be changing. I don't really know what is causing it. Best guess at the moment is that there is a World Religion proposal in the congress and that is messing with it? Perhaps it will revert back if it succeeds or there isn't one? Will find out in about 50 turns.

CS quest? Ruins?
I think it's from killing barbarians (on raging) and city-state units/cities, they used to stop getting xp at like 45 or so (two levels) and then nothing. But now there doesn't appear to be a limit or it scales with game speed or level (deity, marathon) or something such. I have units that are now lv5-6 and they still get xp from killing or attacking all such manner of units.

I checked in during the various turns but it doesn't seem to be changing. I don't really know what is causing it. Best guess at the moment is that there is a World Religion proposal in the congress and that is messing with it? Perhaps it will revert back if it succeeds or there isn't one? Will find out in about 50 turns.

I think it's from killing barbarians (on raging) and city-state units/cities, they used to stop getting xp at like 45 or so (two levels) and then nothing. But now there doesn't appear to be a limit or it scales with game speed or level (deity, marathon) or something such. I have units that are now lv5-6 and they still get xp from killing or attacking all such manner of units.
It is. Never play with ruins & not quests. I play on Marathon where the standard equivilent of 45 is 135, but the amount of XP against Barbs goes right past that and above. Either there has been a change to this or it is a bug. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom