New Version - 4.7.3 (April 28, 2024)

If it is reproducible (aka it happen 100% of the time you try to through different turns), make a bug report on Github

Agreed. But it shouldn't be possible if the enemy is an embarked unit under a neutral ship instead.

Would be nice to have a new diplomatic request in cases like this (like "retreat from our foe or face the consequences"). And a "no" could create a rightful casus belli...

I think I saw someone's post saying that there is problem with active trades - UI shows less than active ones, and it's possible to create more trade units, making it over the limit.

It's happening to me too, a lot, especially if I load a save. Do AI get this too and abuse it?

I'm new to deity but i cannot make it till renaissance or later unless i intentionally attack aggressive warmonger when i feel they are going to erase someone even if the war i'll wage won't get me a city or additional land.
It spreads their armies thin enough for the squishier civ to be able to defend it self and not let the early warminger run away.
In my experience your observation is correct unless the human player intervenes, however on the other continent there is always a player or two that are erased early if there is an authority warmonger on it.
It's Classical era (Epic speed, turn 150 is roughly turn 100 standard speed), no one got past it yet and on the other continent two players are already wiped smh
Spoiler :

Screenshot (96).png

I mean is it an issue if they are that far away? The Ai might snowball and get loads of wonders but they certainly can't win. As long as you don't die you can catch up with spys from almost any amount of techs.

Would be nice to have a new diplomatic request in cases like this (like "retreat from our foe or face the consequences"). And a "no" could create a rightful casus belli...
It's not as annoying as enemies hiding in neutral borders...

I have a very specific weird bug. I don't have any extra mods. After I settle my 10th city, when the next turn starts it goes to CTD. Doesn't matter where I settle and it does not crash otherwise (went another few dozen turns without settling and crashing just to test it out). Other civ settleing also no CTD. And I can take over another Civ's city with no CTD. I haven't yet tried to reinstall the mod as it was a fresh install to begin with, thought to ask before I try that.

I have a very specific weird bug. I don't have any extra mods. After I settle my 10th city, when the next turn starts it goes to CTD. Doesn't matter where I settle and it does not crash otherwise (went another few dozen turns without settling and crashing just to test it out). Other civ settleing also no CTD. And I can take over another Civ's city with no CTD. I haven't yet tried to reinstall the mod as it was a fresh install to begin with, thought to ask before I try that.
Report it on Github: https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues

Finished another game and:
Had the token civ that crumbled and got erased early (sweden), key to downfall is often multi pronged wars possibly combined with early game greed/wonderfail.
I miss the promo tree, especially with units I dont use as often.
No CTDs when looking at tech tree, not a single one the entire game.
edit: something seems not right with babylon great scientist generation, I feel they (in this case me) get way too many.

Hi, I think the experience given by buildings to units is different on quick speed, making the CS quest related to unit experience way harder.

Have fountain of youth been changed to not apply to existing units or is that a bug?
I stole it from england with citadel and none of my units got the promo.

Fountain does only apply to melee units now (melee, gunpowder, cavalry, tank and recon)

Recently there have been a lot of reports of non-reproducible crashes during the player's turn, often when opening a city screen or hovering over buildings. Unlike other memory-related crashes, those crashes can also happen very early in the game. The cause of the crashes is known, it is a change that was made in the EUI version and that affects version 4.3 and newer. Until it is fixed, if you experience those crashes and the usual methods of avoiding memory-related crashes (turning off yield icons, not zooming out too much, using strategic view) don't help, you can use the non-EUI version. Switching between EUI and non-EUI is possible by reinstalling VP, it doesn't break existing save games.

Reminder: If you experience a reproducible crash, always report it on github. Reproducible crashes can and will be fixed (unless they're caused by incompatible mods), but that's only possible if they are reported.
Is the tiles highlighting when hovering over buildings that necessary ? Personally I never look at it. It's sad because I'm sure there are use cases but I think it's not worth it compared to better stability. Maybe it's better for everyone if this feature is completely removed ?

Is the tiles highlighting when hovering over buildings that necessary ? Personally I never look at it. It's sad because I'm sure there are use cases but I think it's not worth it compared to better stability. Maybe it's better for everyone if this feature is completely removed ?
I use it. It's very convenient and a great QoL. It's better to just fix it.

Is this a bug?
I agreed on peace treaty via third party bribe and while I correctly cant redeclare I also cant see any deal or timer when peace treaty expires.

Spoiler :

1716229701436.png

Top Bottom