1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Version - September 27th (9-27)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Sep 27, 2017.

1. GodDamnItAlexander

GodDamnItAlexander Warlord

Ok I guess.

2. kevytmaito11

kevytmaito11 Chieftain

3. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

Solved. Conflict with :
    redesigned colors and icons v2.0b
    unfortunately!

4. matlajs

matlajs King

I have sent muscians occasionally, when i had enough faith to to purchase one. At the end i couldnt, because i have been at war with almost every neighbour and they were on second continent

5. crushboss

crushboss Chieftain

Thank you for the new version as always!

6. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

Passport System - +50% Tourism.
    Travel Ban - -35% Tourism.

Oh the inconsistency now. :sad:

Aldebaran1997 likes this.
  7. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Yeah, the ban is easier to pass than the bonus, thus this. Also 50+50 = 100 (blocks other ideology spread entirely, which is lame).

G

8. matlajs

matlajs King

:beer::sarcasm:

9. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Emperor

There is almost a consistency. Consistency would be -33% +50%.
    Why ?
    Because it means base tourism (before other modifiers) "x 2/3" or "x 3/2".

10. matlajs

matlajs King

That was a lesson for me, to not play just for culture and tourism, but also go hard for nearest cs also. that would not be so hard make could war proposal fail. thought it is hard to do anything else aside a culture with Pedro.

11. matlajs

matlajs King

and btw, why simply National wonders do not provide some GA points? for wide, ofcourse they are not so many like you would get from universities for example, but still there is enough of them to not offend any type of player. And probably better than just give it to write works.

12. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

I was struggling with Pedro too. Two fails in a row. Until Assyria turned a jerk and forced me to invade. Now I have access to some CS and Persia is annoyed with me for my 'aggressive' behaviour. Jungles aren't that bad as before, but they still are not very good for a tall population.

13. Aldebaran1997

Aldebaran1997 Prince

I thought so too at first, then I realized modifiers are added each other, not multiplied.

14. matlajs

matlajs King

Did someone notice a diplomacy bug, where you get penalty for remove your troop broken promise by civs, which did not demand this by me?

Also. How does obtaining mil. units by military cs work? I have one ally, who can give me Nau, but continue with giving me two handed sword(i am japan, so i am not happy). I have compass already researched.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  15. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Not sure if anyone has tested MP, but I'm curious for reports. My own internal testing showed a sharp reduction of desyncs.

G

16. ElliotS

ElliotS Warmonger

I'll tell you when my current game on the last patch ends. It's kinda desync-y, so I'm looking forward to it.

17. pilum

pilum Chieftain

Three desync in about 20 turns. The most recent stable version I have played is the 7-20 Innovative Tamaranian built by ElliottS. Turn 82 right now playing over LAN and no desync!

Edit: Had to stop the game due to time, but played up to Cannons and Frigates with ElliottS' 7-20 modpack, only one desync. Both 8-23 and 9-27 desynced every third or fourth turn. Same map and settings in all three games.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  18. arthas125

arthas125 Chieftain

this is pretty much the only thing that happend to me events wise, i was playing a huge earth map and when i conquered the whole north/south america continent and was moving to conquer the rest of the world, each turn, without exception, these events were happening, like literally every single turn a farm or mine would be pillaged and there's was nothing i could do about it

for every "good" event that happend, and i put good in quotes because if i had no gold then i would most likely not get any out of those either, 100 of the above events happend, its sad that the only thing i got out of the events mod was frustration, it really needs a lot of work imho

i was playing on deity/quick speed (wich i tweaked a bit to have the same research times as a marathon game, just so i can enjoy the eras more without taking 100 turns just to make a worker), and the only other mod i have beside vox populi is IGE, not sure if that anything to do with it

19. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

You are not supposed to play only with core events. You either disable events or install additional events. Check them in the mod mod compatibility folder thread.

20. doublex55

doublex55 Prince

?? Really ??

What is the point of having "core" events then?