Night of the Werewolves XXVIII Game Thread

I definately could see Nictel being a destructionist, as he is still supporting ATPG, but what is your other evidence for claiming that Seon?

@Nictel

I'm not sure about that. Something hit Renata and it didn't leave a trace.

Are you certain Sprig hit you and not her? That's not consistent with what I know.

"Seon you are a fool, you do not know what you speak of. I can not fight of these attacks forever. When I die the knowledge of a powerful recipe dies with me.

People, do not let evil win. Open your eyes for the truth, see how we all are manipulated. If I die victory may not die with me. I do not say I am crucial to the survival of us all. I am only saying that keeping me around will make it all a whole lot easier."

My frozen cousin,
If they are all destructionists, why is the chaos lord going after the naturalist? On the items, while I respect my master, it is right for things to spread out, therefore, let me have the Flawed Gemstone

"As for me supporting chaos, do what you must tomorrow. For today I want to see the one who tried to kill me burn. Of one I am not sure of the other I am."

The eye of the necromancer did not vanish. Renata gave it to me before she died. I have use of it, but it's not a regeant for a recipe.

Nictel, you are even more foolish for attempting to stop this ritual and/or convert it to your own dark will. Don't you see that this ritual will save us from the Illians? Don't you see that this will make the world a better place for everyone?

As for your recipies, I don't think it will be any good.

As for trust, I am merely finishing what one of my colleagues, Renata had started.

Well, we know that ATPG is definately a destructionist as he admitted so himself. The question is: what is sprig? He is definately not a destructionist, as ATPG has shown, so he may be innocent, or he may be something else. Nictel is in the same spot; we don't really know what he is. I think it would be best to rid ourselves of ATPG as he is the only one we are sure of; unless, that is, someone actually shows evidence for the other two that prooves without a shadow of a doubt that they aren't innocent.

"You mean how Renata accused ATPG of trying to complete a ritual of destruction and how then ATPG killed exactly someone who was trying to do so? Now of course the possibility exists that he did so to proof his innocence. But CCRunner wasn't a suspect, or? I still don't understand that. Why did CCRunner ended up death instead of ATPG, aren't they supposed to be on the same team?

I am very confused. I only know that sprig attacked me last night. I fought him off but not without cost."

“Seems there are a lot of suspects, but I am most concerned about you ATPG”

“Your accusation against me is unfounded. I can’t believe that you would accuse me of poison when the Tear of Agares was your Item. As for the comment “make her pay" you know very well that I believed you to be innocent. I was upset at Renata’s accusation against you and was sure that if you were innocent then Renata would be guilty. Since you are not innocent what would I have against her? More to the point why would I even risk killing her if I had the ability?”

“Furthermore, I have never told anyone that I have a ‘poison fang’, I have a snake fang which has nothing to do with poison. Just like my regent, you are a little snake, I see you twisting my words to suit your purpose. You are also a poorer mage than I thought if you can not tell the difference between a magical death and once caused by nature. Most poisons affect muscle tissue and affect the central nervous system which as anyone can tell has not happened to poor renata”​

The nature mage turnes to face another accuser

"Seon what Crimes? Do not be fooled by ATPG and Nictel. Nictel is only following on from ATPG's lead!"​

"You mean how Renata accused ATPG of trying to complete a ritual of destruction and how then ATPG killed exactly someone who was trying to do so? Now of course the possibility exists that he did so to proof his innocence. But CCRunner wasn't a suspect, or? I still don't understand that. Why did CCRunner ended up death instead of ATPG, aren't they supposed to be on the same team?

I am very confused. I only know that sprig attacked me last night. I fought him off but not without cost."

"That is a blantant lie. I have no such ability. And if I had attacked you surely I would have suffered some kind of damage as well?"​

"I just talked to Frozen and he gave me a plausible explanation of why CCRunner died instead of pizza. Now actually ATPG was following my lead. See I talked to him yesterday, like I said I didn't really understood what happened. I told him that Sprig attacked me. He clearly took this knowledge to defend himself and accuse him of killing Renata.

Now Sprig attacked me last night, he used some kind of magic, since Renata was killed there is a chance he isn't the main culprit. But I do know what I saw."

Hmm, I recognize one of those items. While CCRunner was still alive, he, Zombie Monkey, and I talked a bit with private messages, and he claimed to own the Flawed Gemstone. Although I'm less trusting of him now than I was when he was alive, I assume he had that, and was given the Tear, or he started with both of them.

Anyway, I am suspicious of askthepizzaguy, and so he gets my vote. Besides, if he is so sure sprig and Seon are evil, he can just redirect our magic attacks to them and we can see. Or maybe his power has run out, and he will die.

Either way, voting for him should uncover who among us is evil.

I assume he had that, and was given the Tear, or he started with both of them.

Anyway, I am suspicious of askthepizzaguy, and so he gets my vote. Besides, if he is so sure sprig and Seon are evil, he can just redirect our magic attacks to them and we can see. Or maybe his power has run out, and he will die.

"I just told you that the Tear belonged to ATPG. As for directing the lynch to someone else. He can't. Why do you think he is so desperate to accuse me?"​

I was upset at Renata’s accusation against you and was sure that if you were innocent then Renata would be guilty.

Nature mage, that is utter bull pies.

What TOWNIE reacts to someone accusing someone else of being evil, and sides with the accused? You do exactly what we did yesterday, you vote for me, you allow Renata to prove she is what she says she is. You don't, so early on in the game, assume Renata must be mafia.

That's INSANE. You offered to have her killed because YOU believed I was on a rival mafia team, instead of a mason one. How could you have her killed, by the way, if you don't have any means of doing so?

Lies and more lies.

Nature mage, that is utter bull pies.

What TOWNIE reacts to someone accusing someone else of being evil, and sides with the accused? You do exactly what we did yesterday, you vote for me, you allow Renata to prove she is what she says she is. You don't, so early on in the game, assume Renata must be mafia.

Bullocks, you lied to me. And I was a fool and belived you. I thought your power was key to finding he bad guys so I was not happy about the accusation against you.
That's INSANE. You offered to have her killed because YOU believed I was on a rival mafia team, instead of a mason one. How could you have her killed, by the way, if you don't have any means of doing so?

Bullsh*t, you had the means to kill her. You had the poison vile, ‘Tear of Agares’. And once again, you conveniently forget to tell people the whole story. I asked to have your item so that if you were innocent I would be able to exact revenge, (OOC: chuck in a little bias against renata from previous games and you have what it simply is.)

Not that it matters, we can’t take your word for it anyways, who would trust someone who plans everyone’s destruction.

Once ATPG is out of the way we can move on to more important matters
---------------------------

"RE: Nictel

"Nictel himself says that he is confused. My first thought is that he is in league with ATPG and wants to cause Destruction. However, I could be wrong. In fact, I was wrong about ATPG being Innocent."

"Since, Nictel refuses to talk in private with me, I will bring my thoughts public."

"If Nictel is for the destruction then he is lying about me attacking him at night. (for obvious reasons.)
However, if he is indeed innocent and he truly believes that he saw me attack him then ether:

a) Someone was able to make Nictel believe it was me that attacked him ether through disguising himself as me or affecting Nictels brain/sight somehow or;
b) Someone was controlling me at night.

I don’t believe that anyone is sufficiently strong enough to control me and also I am sure that I would have shown some signs on my body somewhere of being in a fight, yet I am unscarred in anyway. Furthermore I do not have any ability that can attack people. This leaves a) as the only viable choice."

"So who has the ability to do that?"

"Seems a bit strange to me that if the attack on Renata was a the killer group of baddies. To which group does this person disguise as me belong,? I doubt it is the destruction crew or the killer team. If it was the ether team there would be two kills every night."

"This means that this person would be an innocent killer no? But why would an innocent need to disguise himself? This is why I believe Nictel is not telling the truth about the attack, if there even was one."​

Sorry for not answering your pm straight away. I might have a life you know.

OCC: No problem, kinda had written most of it then left it for ages while I went to physio. So i was thinking about it in the mean time and thought it would be better to post my thoughts because my conculsion is that you are not quite telling the truth.

"So, it seems that all sorts of interesting scraps of information have come out in the open. We must execute askthepizzaguy. His goal is not the Ritual of Alteration, and I strongly suspect that the correspondence he provided us with has been doctored up. We can figure out how to deal with Nictel and sprig after that."

{OOC: Note that I've been having some computer trouble, so I won't be on MSN again for awhile. If you need to contact me, use CFC PM.}

Top Bottom