No Jeffrey Epstein Thread?

Both left and right, Democrats and Republicans, all are welcome to wear the shiny tinfoil hats.

yawn, yet another faux moral equivalency thread. russia hacking our election is now on par with pizza gate and epstien's pedo island but why stop there? i bet bill and hillary clinton strangled the life out of epstien with their bare hands. at least thats what alex jones told me. that and obama turned the frogs gay.

hh

yawn, yet another faux moral equivalency thread. russia hacking our election is now on par with pizza gate and epstien's pedo island but why stop there? i bet bill and hillary clinton strangled the life out of epstien with their bare hands. at least thats what alex jones told me. that and obama turned the frogs gay.

hh

Just like all your faux morality, eh Hamid? You obviously recognize the style of farce very quickly from being an old hand at producing it.

Pfft! It was obviously an "assisted suicide"

So, if Andrew speaks to the FBI, is diplomatic immunity cause he is a royal going to prevent an arrest?

Got to say that the royals seem to be very friendly with pedophiles. They even knighted Savile.

Also, when will the ridiculous british police open the case for the accusations against Andrew for raping, trafficking and other crimes related to the pedophilia ring?

So, if Andrew speaks to the FBI, is diplomatic immunity cause he is a royal going to prevent an arrest?

Got to say that the royals seem to be very friendly with pedophiles. They even knighted Savile.

Diplomatic immunity applies to the Queen, idk about him but I doubt it.

Also, when will the ridiculous british police open the case for the accusations against Andrew for raping, trafficking and other crimes related to the pedophilia ring?

Knighthoods have been given out like candy under Elizabeth II's reign. Even Robert Mugabe got one. I don't think there's a tremendous and onerous vetting process of lifestyle and searching their closets for skeletons once an achievement is declared to be a source of knighting. Thus, Savile, is probably an unfair example.

Maybe Ghastlaine Maxwell should be investigated as well.

Shhhh. Don't talk about the elephant that remains in the room. Why spoil a nice blackmail operation by having it investigated and the material revealed?

I don't give much for her life expectancy if this thing remains in the news.

Shhhh. Don't talk about the elephant that remains in the room. Why spoil a nice blackmail operation by having it investigated and the material revealed?

I don't give much for her life expectancy if this thing remains in the news.

Maybe it is time to also condemn Corbyn for speaking against Epstein and Weinstein. Antisemitism is clear-cut ;)

I REALLY hope that Jeffery Epstein does NOT become like Elvis Presley or Jimmy Hoffa, in terms of people believing, and conducting ridiculous theories stacked upon each other precariously for decades hereafter that he's still alive...

He's just chillin' with Elvis and the Space Aliens in Area 51.

stop insulting the hard workin' people of Area 51 ; some of them might still like Elvis .

Christian conspiracy theory! Not that that's something new, but are conspiracy theories ever?
In fairness, Christianity began with a bunch of dudes insisting that Jesus didn't really die, that's just what they want you to think, so I'd say they have a pretty early stake in the genre.

Top Bottom