Nominations: Term 4

Im going to also self Nominate myself for Ambassador to GCA

I *could* try... But you'll have to tell me the info and stuff like their chatroom etc.

Originally posted by Wizard
I *could* try... But you'll have to tell me the info and stuff like their chatroom etc.

I'll help you, if you get elected or appointed by default, whether I secure my job or not. ;)

Originally posted by Donovan Zoi
Ambassador for GWT? I will nominate myself for this position.

And I will second you to the possition ;).

You could still nominate and accept and be part in the elections Wizard. Noone has said they don't want you in the government :)

Originally posted by Wizard
So no one wants me to get an place in the government?:cry:

No one wanted me either, Wizard(and for good reason). ;)

How about I nominate you for Ambassador to GWT? I hate uncontested elections.......

I'll accept. :)

I also accept the science minister position, if I didn't already. :)

Originally posted by Gingerbread Man
Wizard - if you can find a use of the science office, apart from a storeroom, kudos to you. I wish you luck.

The FA Ministry needs the storage space.:p

Anyway, Wizard, I though me telling that I would help you as an ambassador was support. I guess I didn't make myself clear there.;) Anyway, I still support you.

I dunno what I was thinking there...:undecide: But thanks. :)

But, Bacon and croxis are also going for the sci minister position, so I can't be chosen. (Unless it's a gift when/if I think of a useful use of the position. ;))

So, at least it's there so that the council votes get the full amount, I guess... But it is useless, you're right...:D

Senator Goonie slowly rise in the Fanatikan senate, something the aged former Foreing Affairs Minister had not done in long time. As he rises, a hush falls over the room. This legendary political force in Fanatikou has kept quiet for a long time... but shall no longer continue to do so...

I am here today, to announce that I will be running for the position of Ambassador to Apolyton.

I made the decision to return the Fanatikesen politics after I have witnessed this departement be mismanaged and driven into the ground. This departement was extremely slow to act on a land sharing deal with Apolyton. I am not even sure if it has yet to be done. Something of this size, must be dealt with early to ensure that Fanatikou gets what in deserves in post war Alliance territory.

This departement has also been divulging secret/important information to our neighboors foolheardly. I wish to once again become Ambassador so that I may put an end to this.

I have previously been the Foreign Affairs Minister and Ambassador to Apolyton. I helped draft our first consititution with a fallen friend...donsig. I played a key role in this nation for many months at the start of the game.

As Ambassador, I promise to return this offices glory, and have it work for Fanatikou and not Apolyton.

Senator Goonie sits, as the senates is roaring with applause...

I'll fourth it :p, since Veera isn't responding. :(

Top Bottom