Nominations to head the Office of the Humanities

Hmmmm Even Though Russia and France are on shaky terms...;)

Gbno1fan is still my Choice for Re Election...if he accepts

I humbly accept the nomination.

The nomination period is now closed.

Due to lack of competition, the Head of the Office of the Humanities for Term 2 is gbno1fan.

We are now on turn 15 of the current term.

Nominations for the next elections (to take place during turns 18-20) are now open.

Please post your nominations for the Head of the Office of the Humanities in this thread.

I accept the nomination and look forward to another term (assuming I win the election) as Provost.

Due to lack of competition, the Head of the Office of the Humanities for Term 3 is gbno1fan.

Nominations for the next elections (to take place during turns 18-20) are now open.

Please post your nominations for the Head of the Office of the Humanities in this thread.

Due to lack of competition, the Head of the Office of the Humanities for Term 4 is gbno1fan.

You've been doing a great job here gbno1fan - you want to keep at it? or you looking to jump to a new office?
I can see you doing well in a number of different roles here in Epsilon - so just let me know where you interests are, and I'll nominate you!

:)

I will accept the nomination.

Next election season is more in doubt, however. I may be very interested in a different role once school lightens up.

Not a problem :Evil: i feel you are a very strong team memeber looking to make a jump :D

Grumble... A race for my own office? Hmm...

Outline of my platform -

1. I will continue to do what I have been doing. I think the fact that the elections for the last 4 terms have gone very smoothly speaks for my performance as Provost.

2. I will either appoint someone to be the academic head of Epsilon University (DaveMcW, are you interested? You have a lot of skills that could be passed down to the rest of us), which should be revived now that many of us are placing a greater emphasis on this game, or I will put more effort into it after Thanksgiving (when school lightens up).

3. I will appoint someone to head the department of History (General_W, you did an absolutely amazing job at this for MIA - I'd love to see a series of films about Epsilon).

4. I will continue the system and process of Nomenclature that we have put in place. I believe I have done a good job of incorporating everyone's ideas and allowing all to have an input on the naming of our cities and troops.

Top Bottom