[NOT IN DEVELOPMENT] DOC Community Mod Compilation

Quality was what came to mind when I played my Zulu mod! :king:

I wonder if some of Merijn's civs should come with conditional spawns. Australia and South Africa for instance could both spawn if England is unstable.
Also perhaps some of the more minor civs (both DOC civs and additional civs) such as Tibet, Congo, Philippines and Zimbabwe, could have a 50% chance of spawning each game, giving greater unpredictability in your game playing experience.

Quality. I'm going to be a lot more picky about what goes into the mod compilation, and will try to test updates more thoroughly before putting them out. I'm currently working on merging the latest DOC into @merijn_v1's AllCivs branch, which I will start with as a base, seeing as they have very high quality civs.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

Quick heads up, I've deleted my CMC repository as I couldn't figure out how to make a fresh fork otherwise, I'll be uploading CMC into the new fork as a new branch tonight.

EDIT: The repo is back up, the new link is included in the OP, as well as info on the state of the mod.

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing how QMC works out. Whats the main goal of the QMC?

Looking forward to seeing how QMC works out. Whats the main goal of the QMC?
Content that feels complete, well tested, and balanced while ensuring the game roughly follows history, keeps the AI competent, and does not feel bloated.

I'm currently obsessed with Kingdom Hearts 1 though, so progress is slow going and I'm working on the AI so it may take a while.

In the last few days, I've been looking at my previous additions and suggestions. I've noticed a common theme of "X would be cool/aesthetically pleasing" without much attention paid to balance.

Top Bottom