NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

Vote: Internet Flea,

I attempted to steal from sprig last night. He has no items.

My PG is to steal two items, and the pen and paper was my first. Visorslash and sprig had nothing, I did not send in an order on N2, and on N4 i was roleblocked.

I do not believe I can give back items, although the item is useless to me.

I will not vote for Al Sips until by voting for him ensures my own survival.

Full scans were:

Jarrema, Snerk, Winston, Robbie.

I don't doubt at least one of the three alive is actually a teammate.
Possibly for sure, but could very well be that they wanted to find blood-mages more than to try to publicly clear one of their own.
Tbh Robbie/Sprig is probably a good shot for the remaining Coup members, if we assume they were also a 3man team.

But I don't want Coup today. I want the last Bloodmage to stop the kills.
Why are you so sure that it's just the Bloodmages who's been killing townies? We have no clear evidence of who's behind the various murders.

Should be said that in our talks Arakhor the Coup member, went a little out of his way to point out that he thought Bladescape was Demon, even before Tak had flipped town. And Arakhor never scanned Bladescape..
Vote: Internet Flea,

I attempted to steal from sprig last night. He has no items.

My PG is to steal two items, and the pen and paper was my first. Visorslash and sprig had nothing, I did not send in an order on N2, and on N4 i was roleblocked.
I would like some kind of explanation to why a pro-town Lord of district 1, would go around stealing items and thus potentially ruining the game for the town?

Possibly for sure, but could very well be that they wanted to find blood-mages more than to try to publicly clear one of their own.
Most likely, would be a waste of the scan imo to use on own. Mind you, what he did and what he said could be different.

Why are you so sure that it's just the Bloodmages who's been killing townies? We have no clear evidence of who's behind the various murders.
True.

Should be said that in our talks Arakhor the Coup member, went a little out of his way to point out that he thought Bladescape was Demon, even before Tak had flipped town. And Arakhor never scanned Bladescape..
Why scan what you might try to lynch. The robbie one still puzzles me.

If it was one shot no harm in saying what it was and who you were using it on. (I'll forgive you, if it was me)

It would have made my vote count for five today. I used it because with the strength reductions I figured it might be lylo. I told bladescape I thought it was lylo in the night, and Double A told Snerk what he could do before I showed up, which is why I really don't like that block.

It would have made my vote count for five today. I used it because with the strength reductions I figured it might be lylo. I told bladescape I thought it was lylo in the night, and Double A told Snerk what he could do before I showed up, which is why I really don't like that block.
You were blocked since you hadn't been scanned, and your ability couldn't be verified without exhausting it. So it seemed risky to leave the lynch outcome in your hands. But I didn't expect you to use the ability last night. (and I'm still not 100% sure that you actually did)
Now we know you are not last night's killer at least. Unless Blade is lying about the block, which seems unlikely.
Who was Arakhor supposedly scanning tonight?
You, Sprig or Al. I think he was leaning Sprig.

@Blade: do you know who Arakhor targeted?

Tally:

Spoiler :
3 robbiecon (Snerk, bladescape, Al Sipsclar)

2 Al Sipsclar (Sprig, Internet Flea)
2 Internet Flea (Winston Hughes, robbiecon)

[TIMER=9/23/2015 4:00 PM CDT; Day Six Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

@Blade: do you know who Arakhor targeted?

Assuming what he said to me was the truth he targetted Sprig.

But, you know, Coup member. Can't trust em.

Also, we can be pretty certain the blood mages are the ones killing because a Coup member died from the regular night kill.

Unvote;Vote: Al sips.

Assuming what he said to me was the truth he targeted Sprig.

But, you know, Coup member. Can't trust em.

Also, we can be pretty certain the blood mages are the ones killing because a Coup member died from the regular night kill.

I think so, and as I have suggest in private, I think we should act like that is the case. But as Snerk points out there are alternatives. For example, Scum teams could have a kill every alternate night.

Are all our roles pretty much public now? I mean it shouldn't be hard for scum team to work out who is who?

I've been completely out of it this day phase, no time to really think.

Ugh, I hate sickness.

Tbh IF/Al/Robbie are all fine lynches.

Tally:

Spoiler :
3 robbiecon (Snerk, bladescape, Al Sipsclar)
3 Al Sipsclar (Sprig, Internet Flea, robbiecon)

1 Internet Flea (Winston Hughes)

[TIMER=9/23/2015 4:00 PM CDT; Day Six Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

I'm keeping my vote on Rob until he shares more about the purpose of his thief role in the game.

Top Bottom