[Basic] Aspiring Rapper's MAFIA- signups

Wherever everyone's from, I think it's good to see so many people! I look forward to the game. :)

We call them "munkar", or monks in the common tongue.
Hmmmmm. Food for thought indeed.
I figured since you called monks for "munkar". Where then?
Clearly you don't know how to read clues. It's in his name -> 'e's a Damnd Swede
Åland, I'm a Swedish speaking Finn (to Takhisis' annoyance) .
Not to my annoyance, since I've decided that, if I ever have to learn Swedish, I will pester you for help. Incidentally, Swedish is better than Norwegian, ä and ö are far more readable than æ and ø.
edse said:
You find the exact coordinates to the left if you want to nuke my house.
Are you that desperate for some warmth in the Finnish winter? Not Finnish at all!
A Swedish-speaking Finn is almost as good as a Finnish-speaking Finn.
I'll have to down that comment with a shot of mitävit.

I have no idea how much time I'm going to have, but count me out of retirement for the time being. In.

EDIT: And now I just finished reading not only the rules, but the entire signup thread. And also as you can see by the EDIT tag I did in fact not only read the rules, but ATPG's addendum clarifying editing rules. And lastly:

Congratulations ATPG! I'm really happy for you! Wishing the best of luck for you and Sooh.

EDIT2: I fixed a typo.

EDIT3: I fixed a comma.

EDIT4: I fixed a typo in EDIT2, namely I forgot the period.

This thread's title was kind of misleading. It's about 12 parts Scandinavian to every part rap so far.
Then let's work on fixing that, Endless me man!

Signing up and confirming that I totally did not read the rules.

Also my commiserations for what's happening to you today Pizza :p

@Lassie, I know who all the new players are except for you, would you please contact me and let me know which site you hail from and the handle you use there?

Why is the letter 's' so fashionable in usernames? If I change mine to Sinston Shughes will it make me more popular? :think:

I have read and understood these rules.

Pizza can vouch for me. ;)
I want to play :blush:

I read rules

Welcome to CFC! [party]

I've requested PM access for you both, which should be sorted quick enough. If you've not done so already, please check out the site rules.

(We have a degree of flex on how some of them are interpreted here - some/most/all of what is posted in mafia games could be regarded as spam elsewhere at CFC - but we still need to stay on the right side of the line. If you're unsure about anything, just drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.)

I've never understood why y'all dogs be so square and insist that all of us keep one single monicker across da board.

It's a personal preference thing, right?

That said, I usually do keep the same name across forums. My GitP one, oddly enough, is the odd one out.

I use different names to keep my activities across different forums/games separate. Got a couple dozen different names that I've used over the years.

Why is the letter 's' so fashionable in usernames? If I change mine to Sinston Shughes will it make me more popular? :think:

Welcome to CFC! [party]

I've requested PM access for you both, which should be sorted quick enough. If you've not done so already, please check out the site rules.

(We have a degree of flex on how some of them are interpreted here - some/most/all of what is posted in mafia games could be regarded as spam elsewhere at CFC - but we still need to stay on the right side of the line. If you're unsure about anything, just drop me a PM and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.)

Top Bottom