NOTW XLVIII -- The DOOM Project, Episode II: The Orphans of Oblivion [Game Thread]

I'll do the following until new information surfaces:

Vote: No Lynch
Buy: Digital Multi-Tool
Move: Zombie Outbreak

That bumps the discretion total up to 8 with the addition of my own 4

Buy: Multi-Tool
Move: DCRI
should be our priority IMO (the least risky objective-related mission).

Will withhold voting on the lynch until any information comes up.

I believe we should give priority to low-discretion missions at the moment. 11 Discretion may not be safe, at least 5 people should go to each 10 Discretion mission for total safety, assuming that such high discretion numbers are not that uncommon. If we opt to do the three missions, however, we could do with 4 for the Zombie Mission.
Just my 2 cents.

Buy: Digital Multitool
Move: DCRI

I think we can save the Russian naval base for tomorrow. 18 discretion is a lot if we don't have an overwhelming number of operatives committed.

Move: DRCI
vote: No Lynch
purchase: Digital Multitool

Bid: AK-47 @ 4 Credits

Discretion on this mission is now 14. The other operatives shared, so will I. This mission should be green to go unless something comes up.

Buy: Digital Multitool Move: DCRI

That's probably enough on the DCRI mission, if we're not doing the Russian mission then everyone else should probably go deal with the Zombies.

Just a thought: Telling everyone what your discretion is might not be a great idea. We still aren't fully certain what the OPFOR is capable of, and we don't want to give them a list of people with good stats so they know who to kill.

That being said, if we get the bonus for the tool tonight and some of us went on the Tokyo mission, we can safely assume that most people have a discretion of 2-4 right now. Splitting about half and half between DCRI and the Zombies seems like a good plan. Or we could send about 5 on the Lower Discretion missions and 8 to Russia, but that seems a bit more risky.

Vote: No Lynch

move: DCRI
Buy: Digital Multi-Tool
Lynch: Visorslash

We need to start lynching. Without it, we have a serious lack of information and will allow the scummers to hide and further blend into the background. Let’s not forget our main objective should be to eliminate the scum. With them gone, the game is won.

So why Visorslash? Really it is a choice between him and dcmort. Both of them were in Tokyo, where we had an arrest. And both of them were in Bogota. I was also in Bogota and was attacked last night.

We also have enough men for the Zombie mission, and Classical even asked choxorn to shift missions. yet Visor jumps right on the Zombie mission regardless of this fact. Looks like he doesn’t really care about the overall mission.

Our objective is to assemble the machine. Thus, I will not partake in lynch votes as a general rule. But, if you want to lynch Visor, this is the time, since his Strength is going to be of at least 4 at the end of the phase.

BSmith, just to point it out, we don't win when OPFOR is all gone. We have to assemble as JoanK puts it the machine. I forget what Dreadnought's term is.

And we can most likely still win with OPFOR among us, like last time.

I'm not against lynching, but I think we're good for now. Unless you have more conclusive evidence.

Lynch visorslash. Mafia beats us by having more strength than town. He's buying strength enhancing stuff.

Vote: Visorslash
Buy: Digital Multitool

I am thinking we should be able to have enough discretion to be able to do all three missions. Just four will do for the two low priority ones,so in total we have 8 and we have leftover is 10 people which should easily be enough for more dangerous Russian mission.

Vote: Visorslash

Move: DCRI Headquarters, while the zombie outbreak could be interesting, I think it more important to keep to the task at hand.

I am thinking we should be able to have enough discretion to be able to do all three missions. Just four will do for the two low priority ones,so in total we have 8 and we have leftover is 10 people which should easily be enough for more dangerous Russian mission.

I suppose so. Still, that means we probably should have 4 people on the Zombie Outbreak. I was the 4th person to go on the mission, and we'll have exactly 4 if Visorslash gets lynched, and 3 if I don't go on it.

We might only need 3, but 4 would probably be better.

BSmith, I don't have a gun. That's why I'm buying it.

I'm going to need something to defend myself besides a boot knife.

Top Bottom