NOTW XXXIX: Impending Retribution Sign-Up Thread

I recall once doing a ninja-delete. I posted it and then immediately decided not too (it was after the evening post), so I deleted it. It couldn't have been viewable for more then a minute, so I figured no one would see it. I forgot about the email subscription players. :blush:

In, assuming there's still spots left.

Does the "No ghost comments" rule mean I can or can't say "I told you so" or something along those lines shortly after I die?

Edit: This is an edited post

I have no idea how to do that. :p

Sorry for the lack of replies of late. Been at friend's house so I don't have too much time. I'll answer everything that's been posted when I get home tonight.

As for the sign-ups, I'm absolutely blown away how quick this got 'filled.' There's no limit at this point how many I can have, though I might have to tweak things a bit to accommodate this many. Thanks guys for the interest! :D

EDIT: Everyone just go through really quick and make sure I got everyone listed in the sign-up post. If I'm missing your name, let me know and I'll get you in.

This will be one of the biggest game that I've ever participated in.

So many of the old veterans are here, it certainly brings back some memories. All we need is some Chandrasekhar and it'll be just like old times. Expect that if he were back he'd probably scan me as an insurgent on the first night again!:mad::p

No we won't, it's 40 spots now and we're missing some other people like Camikaze and johnhughthom anyway. A game without Winston and johnhughthom voting each other mindlessly is just not the same.

Sprig's Humango Post

Interesting concept. I agree with your structure for the most part, though for this particular game I don't have three 'goals' that don't include surviving. In a way I have it weighted similarly - 4 points for getting VC, 2 points for surviving, and 1 point for PG.

In, assuming there's still spots left.

Does the "No ghost comments" rule mean I can or can't say "I told you so" or something along those lines shortly after I die?

I'm okay with the one. It can be frustrating being whacked first every game, so I'll allow the leeway for one. Just don't want to see it a habit.

yeah Pinman and Chandrasekhar and we will be complete i think.

They got invites already :) . Adding them to the crew we already have would be icing on the cake. I'm really looking forward to hosting it as it is now.

No we won't, it's 40 spots now and we're missing some other people like Camikaze and johnhughthom anyway. A game without Winston and johnhughthom voting each other mindlessly is just not the same.

I knew I forgot some people :hammer2: . Sending invites now.

Oh! Secura's not here also btw.

well, for a true reunion, we need Unser Giftswerg, Bad Player, Xuenay, Jono, and zxcvbnm

Oh! Secura's not here also btw.

I haven't seen her on CFC in months now. She's been on TWC and the org, though.

well, for a true reunion, we need Unser Giftswerg, Bad Player, Xuenay, Jono, and zxcvbnm

I find the likelyhood of an appearance by them less likely than Chand, and I don't find that likely.

We also need KingMorgan, Tolis, D'artagnan, mythmonster, The13thRonin, Rheinmetall, Paulus, BananaLee, oyzar, Stee, ZPV, Nakharma, Brisingamen, sirtommygunn, merciary, Leeksoup, Azale, Aramazd, Splime, Kulko, Equuleus, Hitti-Litti, Sepuku, ethergar, flamingzaroc, Adrogans, Tasslehoff, subzerox2, Divissidis, Bullshido, Krill, and probably some other people I either missed, forgot about, or don't even know to begin with.

Top Bottom