Official Civ4 S&T Off-Topic Thread

I never thought I would be able to break any record in any game. Normally, skillful players are too much to me. But after hearing a tip from a friend and combining it with many years of experience piloting Star Wars starships, suddenly I got the highest score (at least on youtube) in something.

Sorry to bring something that isn't CIV related here, but this is the Off-Topic thread after all, so I'll leave here the video where I show how I got 85 kills (29 players) and 0 deaths with Darth Vader's starship in Star Wars Battlefront (2015):

Good luck!

We are starting over the Cavemen2Cosmos MP game there, so this time I'll start in the beginning. Let's see what a member of S&T can achieve there.

If I was half the writer you are I'd certainly make a story for that game and write it here in S&T. It's a shame I'm no writer at all :(

you did a great job of it though. True, you may have had the only living story but darn if it wasnt good and had at least some interaction (enough to work as an IAAR anyways)

Hello to everyone, new, "new," and old users alike!

I'm alive Moai! But I'm over at the Cavemen 2 Cosmos Subforum, playing and working with them on the mod.

Also I started a youtube channel with a friend of mine earlier this year. For now it's only about Star Wars Battlefront, but we may expand its contents in the future. If you got the time please take a look! Everyone here is welcome! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcfurku1ouHWyLgg8hxp44g

For anyone still following this, you really should check out my story Mexico Forever. It's crazy and I'm pretty proud of it, and I need more voters :p

Man it's been a while. Who's still around?

I have no idea. I decided to start posting in the DoC subforum again and saw that you had commented on this. I think Civ4 S&T is mostly dead, for good.

I have no idea. I decided to start posting in the DoC subforum again and saw that you had commented on this. I think Civ4 S&T is mostly dead, for good.
I'm shocked that there's any activity here at all these days, honestly. It's kind of sad to see it going finally.

Top Bottom