Official Civ4 S&T Off-Topic Thread

I just saw it! It was fantastic, I must say. I doubted their ability to stretch a battle into an entire movie, but my doubts were misplaced. :p

What's the best Rhye's game you've ever had in an RP POV, not a gameplay POV? Mine would be when I conquered China as Japan then moved my capital to Beijing and RP'd as having the Mandate of Heaven and becoming the new Chinese Empire.

Once I played as America. To get up to America I had to play as Turkey (#originalRFC) and when it came time to switch, I was so OP that I decided WB in and split up Turkey into all the countries I had conquered. Then, as America, I took Korea, Japan, Scandinavia, and some other land I can't remember. I named all of my troops, all of them, and named the Scandinavian troops the SHLD or (Scandinavian Homeland Defense). I was a lot younger so I found it very amusing, I do now too actually :lol:

Just by the way guys, I will be gone for the majority of tomorrow because I'm driving to Pennsylvania. If we stop at a McDonald's with wifi or whatever then I will prioritize you guys, but that will not be often.

Have a fun trip.

Yes generally speaking. I'm not driving the whole way. My family is going. In Alabama you can get your permit where a guardian has to ride in the passenger seat at 15 but in some states you can't get it until you are 15.5 or even 16. Also, some states don't recognize permits from other states. For example, it is illegal for me to drive in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and maybe West Virginia.

Here it's straight and simple: Over 18, deal with it. If you aren't 18 then forget about it, if you're over 18, then go and take your license to drive. No special conditions.

Once you got your license with 18, then you're free to drive anywhere in Brazil and I suppose on the countries of Mercosul too (Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Venezuela), but that's just a guess, I remember hearing this from some friends.

I think nearly 2/3 of the world you must to be 18 to drive. And since Iran barley has any state power, then the laws are the same. And isn't it like 3 or 4 hours from Alabama to Pennsylvania?

AHAHHAHA :lmao: :lol: No. It's a 13 hour drive :p I drive when everyone else is tired. And yeah, in most places around the world it is 18

Ahh. My bad! But 13 hours is REALLY long. Isn't it better to go with a plane or train or ANYTHING except cars or bus?

Train lines for passengers are probably more expensive than planes, if there even is one that goes up the East Coast. We flew up there when my grandmom died and again when my grandad died too. Also, first hour or so gone! Woo! Okay so I probably will be gone for another 8 hours or so.

Top Bottom