1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Oghma's Vault: Archive of Canon Lore Posts

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by Diavolo Rosso, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Diavolo Rosso

Diavolo Rosso Lord Giggles

I've combed the forums for Kael and MC posts on lore, and been copy/pasting them into google docs. I've gone through every thread, and found enough of their posts that puts each document at over a couple hundred pages. That's right hundreds of pages of FfH lore. Going to call this little project Oghma's Vault, unless Kael or Magister prefers it to be called something else. After all it is Kael's world and MC's work of thoroughly answering our questions over the years. Here's the link, feel free to comment. I find it much easier when searching for specific information, as all you have to do is use the find feature (ctrl + f) instead of the forum/thread tools which can be a pain.

Kael's Vault

Oghma's Vault (full)
    In the spoiler tags is the same document split into 4 parts for anyone having lag problems using the full doc.

EDIT: I've separated Kael's and MC's docs. Oghma's Vault is MC's posts, Kael's Vault has his and a couple other team member's posts. Maybe change the name of Kael's Vault to The True Heaven, lol? gonna leave it, cuz i'm used to it now.

2. Diavolo Rosso

Done!!! I've gone through every thread in the Lore forum. Pretty much these docs are for finding info not found in the Pedia, the Manual, the Bestiary, or the Lore Compendium.

If you want to find any obscure lore, all it takes now is a ctrl+f to find it.

3. Leoreth

Leoreth 古典部の会員 Moderator

Moderator Action: Stickied the thread and added a more descriptive "subtitle" to make its purpose more clear.

No way that Kael and Magister Cultuum have written more than 500 pages. This is great work, thanks for making it available to everyone.

4. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

this is awesome! thank you so much :)

5. Terkhen

Terkhen Chieftain

6. Diavolo Rosso

7. Diavolo Rosso

I copied Oghma's Vault and deleted the original to get rid of the comments. They were causing lots of lag. Also in the first post is the same doc split into four parts for anyone having the same issues.

8. AlteOgre

AlteOgre Chieftain

Thanks a lot for this!

We're digging in a lot of the uncompiled lore at DawnFire Realms at the moment in preparation of our newest FfHII inspired minecraft roleplay survival world. This is really helping us!

9. Diavolo Rosso