Oh, the weather outside is...

I uh ... maybe it's for the better . It has to do with snow...

If You're determined log in (to confirm Your age) and type "Eric Idle Christmas Song" I shouldn't have brought it here ....

61F/16C and raining today. The foot of the snow we got a week ago is just a rumor now, and iirc, we've had a temperature swing of 50 degrees in the last week, too - I think it was under 10F/-12C the night after the blizzard. We used to say "Don't like the weather in New England? Just wait a minute, it'll change", but with global climate change upon us, it's not so funny anymore.

Sunny and in the 50s today.

61F/16C and raining today. The foot of the snow we got a week ago is just a rumor now, and iirc, we've had a temperature swing of 50 degrees in the last week, too - I think it was under 10F/-12C the night after the blizzard. We used to say "Don't like the weather in New England? Just wait a minute, it'll change", but with global climate change upon us, it's not so funny anymore.
Yeah the rain came in last night and washed away all of my beautiful Christmas snow. :sad:

Last edited:
It's weird to have no idea if it's warm or freezing outside, because I'm sitting in a short-sleeved pajama top next to a window with no curtains, and I'm not freezing.

(not a complaint, just a comment due to having spent the past two winters freezing due to lack of insulation and a wonky thermostat)

But it's windy outside; I can see the tree branches moving, and the clouds as well.

Soft rain is pattering. :)

Edit: 1/2 hour later. Harder rain. Lightning and thunder.
So... two of Santa's reindeer got left behind? :p

Donner and Blitzen, not Comet. :)

14C here yesterday and Christmas day. Weirdly, I got snow overnight.

In the fifties today and ... sunny!

Still the same, only worse. Since it's too cold to dry out, the accumulated water from drizzles during some days and light snow during some nights results in permanent fog and very unpleasant cold and humid weather that's perfect breeding ground for the 'rona, as well as old-fashioned seasonal colds and flus which currently affect the whole family, sans the dog. And even he doesn't like to spend much time outside in that weather.

A healthy rain. No feline frolicking in the orchard garden today. :shake: Mouse came running meowing when he heard my voice. I interpreted this as him saying he loved me. :hug: JJ said no; he was asking to go outside and play.

Sunny and in the 50s this week. No rain in sight.

Top Bottom