• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

OptNES III: Foundry of Nations

Might I be able to still sign up for this at this point?

I think you can always sign up. Whether or not you will be in the first update is another question entirely.

Might I be able to still sign up for this at this point?

We've got 1 day and 20 hours left to finish our sign ups, I believe that this will give you the time join in before the first update ;)

Yes, anyone can join at any point. Right now, if you sign up before that timer goes off you'll even make the update :)

Done. I realise it's a bit long, so I didn't put in as much as I would have wanted... :mischief:

Forgot to say that I put in my description, so I'm done.

Front page is updated with the status of everyone's sumbissions now.

@ Optical
Let me know what needs to be added to my submission.

Also, when is this starting.

There is a timer on page 2

@ Optical
Let me know what needs to be added to my submission.

Also, when is this starting.

Your description is missing. Everything else is fine.

I have added a ONE line description some time back actually o.O

Oi, Optical. Why does it say that I miss a description? I added that 2 days ago. I admit, not everything is worked out properly, but the basics are all there.

I'm probably missing one or two of you guys who edited but didn't post. I was kinda in a rush when I did that and so I didn't go over and check every post again. It's done now; only BSmith hasn't finished his signup, and Tycho has indicated interest so there may well be that to account for as well.

I've been busy/distracted today, so I haven't done any work on the update. Still, I think it's likely a one day job, and I'll try and devote all my time here tomorrow towards it.

alrighty, no harm done, was just a bit concerned you wouldn't notice before the update :)

Expressing interest in this; not sure if I'll be able to sign up before the deadline, though. Certainly not this late at night, and I am expecting to be busy tomorrow. Still, for anyone else who may be signing up, I am aiming for the middle of the southern half of the western continent, if that's not already claimed.

added the religious aspects of the ættkvísl hvala and a glossary :)

I'm going to do my best to get my history/description/flag up before Sunday, but I can make no promises. It nag be Monday morning before I can get to it. I have been away from a computer since Wednesday afternoon (Thanksgiving)

No problem. I'll wait for your submission to finish and post the update. :)

Top Bottom