• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

OptNES III: Foundry of Nations

OOC : Since my settlement is in the COLD areas, I declare Whiskey and Roasted Pork Ribs to be the national diet.

Ah, hadn't realized I had created my empire in a desert. Should make things interesting, though. Maybe a romanticized arabic/turkish feel? I don't know if you've written my section yet...

Well, the coast is plains. Think Egypt/Morocco.

Update! :whipped:

Alright. That actually works well with having the major cities along the coast.

...brilliant location for a military state i say. i have my capital in the middle of a Cold Biome. and just below my core is a temperate area...also known as farmland! meaning im Russia...but more autocratic than it was...universe ends due to paradox.
I dont see how a Russia sized empire can be on such a tiny island ;).

who said i had to own just an island.

Good point :goodjob:. Also, theres always the old fashioned "Through the fire and the flames," (war) to get some more land.

Good point :goodjob:. Also, theres always the old fashioned "Through the fire and the flames," (war) to get some more land.

which is how siberia became Russia...he who fights monsters...they got conquered by mongolia, so they decided to conquer to defend themselves...russians suffer most indeed.

Since my own culture is in a cold area, I declare that we are going to be vicious marauders howling out of the North to spread death and destruction.

Or you know, just make wood carvings and stuff.

You are a regular Inuit, aren't you?

Is it?...

Hold on, where is Torrmor?
Spoiler :

:lol: Anyways, WHERE IS THE UPDATE? :mad:

On my computer, unfinished. I overslept.

My guess is Torrmor is the Yellow Arrow, but I am genuinely guessing :p.

That's why I was asking, that's Temperate.

On my computer, unfinished. I overslept.

Finish it now, or the next time you oversleep you'll find a nasty present in your bed...

I'm working as fast as I can! I'm trying to do the whole update to the same standard, though, which likely means it's going to be a fifth of the length of a NaNoWriMo novel. Which is, as I'm sure you can imagine, why it's taking so long.

NaNoWriMo's goal is 50,000 words. SO YOU ALREADY FINISHED, DIDN'T YOU!?

Top Bottom